FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Trader at Bali Hai San Diego's Premier Vending Trading Spot
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Trader at Bali Hai San Diego's Premier Vending Trading Spot
mimi le meaux

Posted: 2017-04-22 8:42 pm   Permalink

Tiki Trader San Diego premiering May 13th 2017 at the iconic Bali Hai on Shelter Island! 10 am - 3pm Hope to see you all there for the kick off! Mahalo!
https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoTikiTrader/

View Profile of mimi le meaux Send a personal message to mimi le meaux      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2017-04-25 3:03 pm   Permalink

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-25 9:37 pm   Permalink

If I was in town I'd be there!

Have a good Tiki Trader Time at the Bali Hai!!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-25 10:28 pm   Permalink

Tis true, I am over 35.... and then some!

This is going to be good...

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-02 10:15 pm   Permalink

This is gonna be a fun day!
I'll bring some TiKis

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-03 10:07 am   Permalink

Dig that center carve, Skoot!

I'll bring some mugs...

and a drinking bowl or three...

plus a whole bunch of Tiki Coasters...

some Tiki Tiles...

and some Ceramic Masks..

Bringing a lot more than those pictured...

Going to be a fun day to Tiki in SD!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mahalomo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-05-07 8:01 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to this, and hope it becomes a regular event!

View Profile of mahalomo Send a personal message to mahalomo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-09 10:51 pm   Permalink

I finished making over forty Tiki Lamps during the past week. Here's some of the Tiki goodies I will be taking. I love San Diego, looking forward to a Tikirific weekend.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-09 11:38 pm   Permalink

I hope you get a chance to bring your wares to the SF Bay Area sometime soon - I love your stuff!!

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-11 10:35 am   Permalink

Bump- a few days away!

Tiki Vato, awesome!

bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-11 7:41 pm   Permalink

Looks like I'm gonna have to go the bank again before Saturday.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-13 09:19 am   Permalink

Today!

Even more vendors have been added, this should be a really fun day. Everybody come on down!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-13 3:26 pm   Permalink

Just got back, this was an amazing event; beautiful day beside the water, lots of fun people, great vendors, excellent music!

I got a Mean Gene glass and some Deadhead Rum swag - Deadhead is going to have an amazing new product at Tiki Oasis, nuff said.

Thanks to everybody who organized this!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-13 8:47 pm   Permalink

Holy cow. This event was truly SPECTACULAR.

Mahalo tons to Mimi, John, Bali Hai, and all the vendors, entertainers, & shoppers who made this such a success.

I'm not usually much of a shopper but absolutely hit the mother lode. We got treasures from TikiAno, Tiki Vato, Tiki Tony...and that's just the "Tiki" named sellers! I'll try and post the rest when I can wrap my head around it (good thing that extra stop at the bank happened en route!) Would have been even more if we hadn't run out of time.

Mahalo Nui Loa; can't wait to do this again!

CosmoReverb
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-05-13 9:43 pm   Permalink

Echoing what others have said. I'd say the event was indeed a smashing success.

Great folks, great wares, great tunes, potent mai tais… great fun!!!

Came home with our bags full and our wallets empty.

Mahalo to Mimi and everyone else who worked so hard to pull it off. Can't wait for the next one!!!

View Profile of CosmoReverb Send a personal message to CosmoReverb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation