FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Birthday drinks with GROG at Tonga Hut Sept.12
Birthday drinks with GROG at Tonga Hut Sept.12
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 01:49 am   Permalink

Trader Tom suggested we grab some drinks at Tonga Hut Tuesday September 12th for GROG' Birthday if anybody wants to join us about 8pm.
Taco Lady is usually there about that time if you want some good Mexican food.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 07:16 am   Permalink

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 10:59 am   Permalink

I want to join but teleportation still doesn't exist...

Happy birthday! I will be there in "spirit." (rum)

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 9 days ago; 7:01 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday GROG!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 9 days ago; 10:54 pm   Permalink

Happy B-day Grog! I'll hoist one with you. Working' late in that neck of the woods (and my b-day is Friday).

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 12:06 am   Permalink

If it's a gathering to celebrate Grog's birthday, then we got a major tiki event happening. Alas, I can't make the drive so i will toast with a glass of rum or whatever elixir is available remotely to me.
Happy Birthday Grog!

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 8 days ago; 10:26 am   Permalink

Woohoo & Happy Birthday Grog!! Wish We Could Join You. We will Celebrate the Next Time We See you.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 8 days ago; 2:19 pm   Permalink

Is that the LA Tonga or the PS Tonga?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 2:37 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday!

I will see you tonight at The Original Tonga Hut, 12808 Victory Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 7 days ago; 6:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for the Tikifiles who turned out to have some drinks and celebrate with me at the Tonga Hut.

Happy birthday Adrian (Polypop) Sept. 11th.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2 days ago; 10:18 pm   Permalink

GROG really enjoying the mint dark chocolate Alan bring to Tonga Hut for GROG' birthday. Much appreciated.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation