FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Golden OptimisTiki -- April 28, Bali Hai
Golden OptimisTiki -- April 28, Bali Hai
GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-15 1:21 pm   Permalink

The Point Loma Optimist Clubthe Golden OptimisTiki Market and Luau featuring live entertainment including APE, The Millionaire Beach Bums, Tikitronic and the return of the Bali Hai floor show. The Luau is included in the ticket price. The event will take place April 28, 2018 at the Bali Hai Restaurant in Shelter Island. there will have live and silent auctions, paddle raise, raffle and marketplace for to raise funds for youth. All proceeds will be used to fund local youth activities, schools and scholarships.Special lodging rates available at the Bay Club Hotel which is walking distiance from the Bali Hai. Tickets, raffle tickets(trip to Tahiti) and limited edition tiki mugs by MunkTiki are available at http://www.pointlomaoptimist.com . We hope that you can join us!

[ This Message was edited by: GoldenOptimistiki 2018-02-15 13:24 ]

View Profile of GoldenOptimistiki Send a personal message to GoldenOptimistiki  Email GoldenOptimistiki Goto the website of GoldenOptimistiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-15 5:43 pm   Permalink

Check out our tiki mug by MunkTiki and design by Devon Devereaux

View Profile of GoldenOptimistiki Send a personal message to GoldenOptimistiki  Email GoldenOptimistiki Goto the website of GoldenOptimistiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-02-15 9:56 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great event, and those mugs are very clever. I hope you lots of success.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-02-18 5:06 pm   Permalink

Looks like a great event for a worthy cause. I grew up in Point Loma, it is a wonderful community. Sorry I can't be there, but wishing you a success.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-18 9:04 pm   Permalink

Next Year!

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-23 10:17 pm   Permalink

Need more info on tkt’s. The “event ticket" page is not fully loading
Mahalo

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-23 10:47 pm   Permalink

Please try again. I just checked it and it works.

Base ticket price is $100 per person which includes our Luau, market and all entertainment. Advance mug sales are 50 each. Raffle tickets are $25 each. Plus there are bundles that offer savings. Hope you can make it!

Mahalo!
Glenn

GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-26 3:28 pm   Permalink

Special hotel rates are available at the Bay Club Hotel and Marina through March 28 for those who purchase tickets. $139/ night. Walking distance from the Bali Hai!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-27 10:20 pm   Permalink

I think i'm donating a Bamboo Ben Tiki Bar to this.

My friends Josh and Tammy Hirst are coordinating.

See y'all there!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2018-02-27 22:21 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenOptimistiki

Posted: 2018-02-28 05:56 am   Permalink

Thanks Bamboo Ben! See ya there!
Mahalo!

Glenn
Goldenoptimistiki@gmail.com

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2018-02-28 09:11 am   Permalink

Tickets Purchased & Room Booked.....WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation