FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tabou Tiki Room Berlin Open!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Tabou Tiki Room Berlin Open!
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-21 8:49 pm   Permalink

Finally!!!We are exhausted! We went directly from our work clothes to party attire on Tuesday. It was an unbelievable opening, I thought we were prepared, but two of my "guests" had to work that night behind the bar with us. More pics later as people email them to me, but this is just a quick before and after (and before the party). Lots more coming...
-The Kaiserstyles

[ This Message was edited by: kaiserstyle on 2004-07-21 20:52 ]

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-21 8:59 pm   Permalink

Wow! Looks fantastic. Love the before and after.....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 12:46 am   Permalink

JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!! This place looks amazing! Don't tell me... Gordon W was the bar back and Dag was the extra bartender? No? ahhh, We soo wish we were there guys. really, and truly. The decor looks amazing. I am going to have sweet dreams tonight for sure!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:10 am   Permalink

Ha, Dagmeier left after 15 minutes because it was too crowded to get a seat at the bar. Guess who turned the logos on the tikis gold? Remember how we made fun of it, but I love the way it turned out...

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:32 am   Permalink

Congratulations....it looks fantastic.

And hey, Berlin is not so far from here...I think i'll come visit you soon.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:43 am   Permalink

world peace thru tiki

beautiful kaiserstyle! what is the address?

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:48 am   Permalink

I'm happy you like it. We will post alot more pics soon. Virani, you (and other TCers) are always welcome to stay at our guestroom. Just let us know.
JD, you find our address at:
www.taboutikiroom.com

Mahalo

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:52 am   Permalink

vielen mahalos!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 09:49 am   Permalink

Wow, that looks amazing! A very high quality addition to the stable of European Tiki bars. I can't wait to visit sometime!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 10:59 am   Permalink

It was a great night. Sure it was crowded - opening night - hello!
The bar has to be seen in person - the actual bar room is flawless, so much details lined-up. And again the atmosphere was so nice. I think everybody who visited the place so far takes it in her/his heart.

KK

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 01:58 am   Permalink

Congratulations, April and Stefan! What a beautiful sight, after all your hard work and trials and tribulations, you have arrived. Can't wait to see it in person, very soooon

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 05:56 am   Permalink

Stefan, congrates bro. The place looks amazing from what I can see. I can't wait to see some more pic.

Looks like all the hard work is paying off.

I hope to come and see it in person some day.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-23 08:49 am   Permalink

Ok, some more pics! Hope this works!

Us!

And finally, our logo mug that tikitony designed!

[ This Message was edited by: kaiserstyle on 2004-07-23 08:59 ]

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-23 09:16 am   Permalink

Wow! That's beautiful.

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-07-23 09:27 am   Permalink

Absolutely gorgeous place! Well done. Great mug, Tony!

(yes, it's one of those posts)

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation