FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events m o n d o . . . l o u n g e . . . october 16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
m o n d o . . . l o u n g e . . . october 16
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-27 2:47 pm   Permalink

sorry - 'bout the mail-in form... I fixed it.

the daytime rally will start in a 'still to be announced' location near the corner of hollywood and vine.
the nighttime party is at the lodge. thanks l.a. web chick!

here is the page with the location AND lodging info:
http://www.mondo-lounge.com/location.php

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-08-27 20:43 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 4:48 pm   Permalink

FYI: I am extending the special friend discount through the end of the month for Grand Members! See the Grand Member forum for the SECRET link.

Also - I wanted to announce that we have Senor Amor (of Molotov cocktail fame) and Lee Jospeh (of Dionysus fame) spinning between live music sets!

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-09-04 18:03 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 4:49 pm   Permalink

Foo, I wanted to git the tikicentral discount tickets yesterday, but my dern friends down n LA havent yet responded if they wanna go or not, so I might not know till the last minute.
Looks like tons of fun!!!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaZombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-21 12:06 pm   Permalink

My wife Monica (The Tiki Goddess) definitely plan on making this scene!

If you plan on swingin' by, come up and say hey. I'll be the guy in the leopard fez. Well, one of 'em.....

[ This Message was edited by: AquaZombie on 2004-09-21 12:07 ]

View Profile of AquaZombie Send a personal message to AquaZombie  Email AquaZombie Goto the website of AquaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-21 12:51 pm   Permalink

mR SMILEY is planning on going!!!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-22 11:46 pm   Permalink

OK, just finished the latest revision of the website - LOTS AND LOTS of new additions, including listing some of the various prizes, vendors and goodies.

Although Mondo Lounge, IS primarily focussed on "LOUNGE," not exactly tiki, we still got some Tiki Central folk in the house!

Plus, the GRAND PRIZE for the Car Rally has been donated by none other than Casey from Caliente Tropics, Palm Springs. You WANT to win this one - it's a 3 night getaway for 4 people that includes 4 SPA treatments and some other nice perks!

http://www.mondo-lounge.com

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 11:30 am   Permalink

I'm starting to get REALLY EXCITED about Mondo Lounge... it seems like every day I hear from another friend who's coming to town for it! Who from TC is going to be there?

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 12:07 pm   Permalink

Humuhumu, I was going to ask the same question! I can't wait! Wence and I will be there.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 12:59 pm   Permalink

We're coming.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 09:41 am   Permalink

Here are some LAST MINUTE NEWS UPDATES on Mondo Lounge, Saturday October 16, 2004.

1)
Cultural Community Unites!
Numerous Museums have signed on to offer Mondo Lounge attendees special discounts including:
    the Petersen Museum
    Hollywood Heritage Museum
    the Erotic Museum
    Hollywood History Museum
    Hollywood Wax Museum

2)
Midnight Screening of "Olive or Twist?"
The critically acclaimed documentary/comedic film from San Francisco filmmaker Peter Moody about one man's obsession with the Martini will be screened at the historic Vista Theater at Midnight on Saturday Night.
http://www.lottaliving.com/oliveortwist

3)
Media Sponsors have been added!
The San Fernando Valley will provide the Swanky soundtrack as attendees drive the Car Rally route: KCSN (88.5 FM NPR Arts and Roots Radio) and KLAC (the Fabulous 570 AM).

4)
How can you say the word Mondo! without thinking King Kukulele? Yes, that's right, the King will make his presence known to all at Mondo Lounge with a little bongo help from C.B. Howlie!

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-10-06 09:44 ]

MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-06 10:07 am   Permalink

GREAT to here that C.B. and King will be having a little jam session! Can't wait!

http://www.fallingcocos.com/

[ This Message was edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-10-06 10:10 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-07 11:15 pm   Permalink

I will be there...have two tix, but so far it's just me. Hope I can round up a "date" in time!

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-09 03:36 am   Permalink

annalulu!
If my friend Becky doesnt tag along, and ya don't mind a crazy Seattleite as yer date, I'll take yer ticket if it hasn't found a home..... git back to ya next week!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-09 6:31 pm   Permalink

MonkeyBoy and I will be there! We're planning on taking home the Car Rally prize

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-10 02:28 am   Permalink

well it is official I have paid and I am going. I guess?????????????????????????????????????? .

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation