FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki What's Your Biggest Unsubstantiated Fear?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
What's Your Biggest Unsubstantiated Fear?
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 5:45 pm   Permalink

Potato bugs? One night as I lay in bed just about to enter dreamland, guess what I felt crawling up my leg? Have you ever heard a man scream like a woman? Have you ever seen a naked man jumping up and down on his bed? My room mate had to pull me out of the ceiling....carefully.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-08-12 18:15 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 8:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-10 21:23, ZebraTiki wrote:
I'm afraid someone will toss a bucket of snails at me, and think it's cute when I jump!

Pretty funny Zebra tiki. You got me laughin'

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 10:28 pm   Permalink

I'm actually afraid of snails... sure, they want us to think that they're slow.

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Velvet Ruby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 01:36 am   Permalink

Moths.

powdery FUZZY FLYING THIIIINGS **SHUDDER**

butterflies of the night my ass, butterflies fly AWAY from you not directly AT YOU.. bleech

I forgot to add large insects like spiders, and cockroaches etc. that SCUTTLE. bugs should not be too fast to kill when you're half asleep.. The last place we lived, we had giant brown recluse spiders that would appear when I was almost asleep watching tv.. I'd see them scuttle across the living room floor, and I could NOT go to sleep until I knew it was dead. Once it went under the coffee table after it evaded the newspaper hit, and I had to stand there for about 30 minutes until it crawled out and I could stomp on it with the shoe of death.
I do not feel this fear of spiders is unsubstantiated however as I did some research on the internet after I saw the first one, and found out they not only BITE, but their bites FESTER and can leave you permanently scarred. *twitch*
Ok I'm done now.

[ This Message was edited by: Velvet Ruby on 2004-08-13 01:49 ]

View Profile of Velvet Ruby Send a personal message to Velvet Ruby  Goto the website of Velvet Ruby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 03:45 am   Permalink

I have a foot phobia. How anyone could worship the foot is incomprehensible to me. I cringe and run away if somebody tries to show me their cute lil' toe rings or their perfectly pedicured toenails. Yuck!

And I'll stop myself, before I get on my soapbox about people dangling their nasty knobby knockin' yellow crackled fungus feet out of car
windows...@;-)

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 09:33 am   Permalink

That someday my wife gets super pissed at me and posts on tiki central what my secret fetish is!!!!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-13 10:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-12 22:28, ZebraTiki wrote:
I'm actually afraid of snails... sure, they want us to think that they're slow.

You want to see something scary? Every morning when I drink coffee in my patio garden, I have to inspect my Buddha statue - inevitably there are a pair of snails having sex on him - it's very disturbing to watch, and even more disturbing that I have to remove them from Buddha and then crush them beneath my flip flops (still intertwined!) I feel all dirty and bad-karma-y afterwards.

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 10:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-13 10:32, dangergirl299 wrote:
inevitably there are a pair of snails having sex on him - it's very disturbing to watch, and even more disturbing that I have to remove them from Buddha and then crush them beneath my flip flops (still intertwined!) I feel all dirty and bad-karma-y afterwards.

Well at least they're goin out, doin the nasty.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-13 10:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-13 10:35, Unga Bunga wrote:
Well at least they're goin out, doin the nasty.

There's nothing quite like starting the day with a little mollusk gastropod sex and death.

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 5:03 pm   Permalink

There's nothing quite like starting the day with a little mollusk gastropod sex and death.
[/quote]
Says the Garden Buddha!

That whole scene is so wrong for so many reasons! I cannot step on them. Luckily, a lot of ducks live near me, and they patrol the grounds mercilessly for snails. I do think it would be funny to see a duck jump to catch one, but there's no way I'm touching a snail on purpose. Yecchh!

[ This Message was edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-08-13 17:10 ]

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrogrrrlie

Posted: 2004-08-13 7:41 pm   Permalink

Zibra Tiki you are cracking me up. I bet you would look real cute jumping with a bucket of snails flying at you. HaHa...

View Profile of retrogrrrlie Send a personal message to retrogrrrlie  Email retrogrrrlie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 4:12 pm   Permalink

LAMPREYS

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 8:32 pm   Permalink

Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance scares the bejeezus out of me! His legs flail about as if independent of his body!

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-11 10:44 pm   Permalink

going to haven.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation