FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kahaka's Tapa Tiki Lamps- Some of the Lamps I'll Have at Tiki Oasis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Kahaka's Tapa Tiki Lamps- Some of the Lamps I'll Have at Tiki Oasis
bandboy

Posted: 2004-11-19 2:27 pm   Permalink

i LOVE your lamps - where can i buy??

View Profile of bandboy Send a personal message to bandboy  Email bandboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-21 9:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Found some tapa at an estate sale and made this lamp! Real tapa really looks awesome on these things.

Hooray. My cuzzin' Crowntiki just bought me this for my birthday! Just got it in the mail today! Hooray! It is awesome...and just like I said I was gonna get one (on October 4th) I've now got me a Kahaka lamp!

And it do look awesome!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-22 11:35 pm   Permalink

man, that's so cool! happy b-day and happy holidays.

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-10 8:50 pm   Permalink

Haven't posted anything in a while, but...

I just finished a lamp for a couple of friends that helped out at my wedding. I offered to make them a swag lamp, but they opted for a lamp that could sit on top of a table since their landlord won't let them plug any holes in any surface of the place they are renting. Anyway, here it is...

Don't worry bandboy, you're next!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-12 5:52 pm   Permalink

Thats areally COOL lamp kahaka. Glad to see some work from you for a change. Love it.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-14 5:34 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benz. Been busy, but when I get some free time I'd like to crank out a bunch.

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-15 3:55 pm   Permalink

Hopefully you'll get some time when I need a big bunch for The Headhunter...

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-15 4:02 pm   Permalink

One of these days, Kahaka, I'll be knockin' on your door. For a lamp, that is.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-02-15 16:03 ]

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-15 4:59 pm   Permalink

I'm down Swanky when you're ready. March is looking perty busy with VLV and all... after that it looks clear as crystal.

KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 9:15 pm   Permalink

just finished another diamond shaped swag for bandboy... got some free time now... who's next?

KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-23 8:35 pm   Permalink

I've got a week off this week, so I finally got around to making a ceiling lamp for our dining room.

[ This Message was edited by: KAHAKA 2006-02-19 11:02 ]

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-23 8:45 pm   Permalink

Sweeter than Sweet. Awesome work Kahaka!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-16 09:05 am   Permalink

i received my kahaka lamp a while back(sorry for the delay in posting this kahaka). the wahine and i love the lamp and it really make our little bar seem way more tropical.

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 8:53 pm   Permalink

Big props to Drunken Hat for posting the pic. Your place looks bitchin'!!!!!! Gonna have to roll out to the Central V. one of these days.

Good God do I need a better camera... anyway, here's my latest... a birthday present for my buddy. It's sort of a combination of some styles I've done.

[ This Message was edited by: KAHAKA on 2005-04-07 22:09 ]

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 06:29 am   Permalink

I love it. It reminds me of the old styles in the Mai Kai and Kahiki. A new take on that style. Those old ones are often burlap, which is a bit boring. Very nice.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation