FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Disneyland Pele tiki mug - can somone pick one up for me?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Disneyland Pele tiki mug - can somone pick one up for me?
gatorjwade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-12 10:49 am   Permalink

Fellow TC'ers,

If you get e-mail udpates from Tiki Farm, you should be aware by now of the upcoming availability of the Disneyland Pele Tiki Mug...

I'm way over here in Florida and this new mug will be available (late August)ONLY at the Bazaar by the Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland (no DisneyEARS). Anyone plan on getting over there soon after availability that could pick one up for me?
I'll pitch in on your Disney ticket!

Thank you!

View Profile of gatorjwade Send a personal message to gatorjwade  Email gatorjwade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 10:58 am   Permalink

the mug looks great...One more reason to make me hates living so far from californitikiland.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 11:08 am   Permalink

Glad to see I'm only the third person to post such a request. That mug must be here with me. Anybody able to help me out?

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 11:29 am   Permalink

Tikifarm should just buy back 100 or so and sell 'em to TC'ers who live far away.

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 1:22 pm   Permalink

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:37 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 1:49 pm   Permalink

I would really like it if some one could help me out as well. I am also from Deerfield Beach, Florida only a little more south than gatorjwade. Maybe we can get someone to buy to and ship once. I will be attending the Hukilau, maybe we can work a trade or something else.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 3:10 pm   Permalink

Heeeellllpppppp mmmmmeeeeee!!!

Damn, that's a great mug!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-12 5:09 pm   Permalink

I am also in Florida in Pembroke Pines, I live 30 minutes from the Mai Kai. I asked Holden today if we can buy from him, he said no because he has a contract with Disney. He said they may be avalible in the future on www.mouseshoppe.com

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-13 01:19 am   Permalink

But wait, there's even more - Tiki Farm will also be producing "Teeny Tiki" mugs for the folks in Anaheim too.

Talk about craptacular synergy for Disney -releasing a slew of kick ass Tiki Room items when the Tiki Room isn't even open!

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
roikster

Posted: 2004-08-13 11:13 am   Permalink

Wow. I like that mug. It's a shame that it's only available in Mouseville.

View Profile of roikster Send a personal message to roikster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-13 12:02 pm   Permalink

Love the new mug!

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-13 12:37 pm   Permalink

is it possible to do a sterno insert in the top so that flames come out of it?

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki teresa

Posted: 2004-08-14 12:38 pm   Permalink

Howdy!

I've been planning to (re)visit Disneyland for a while now (and feel pretty dumb that I missed the Enchanted Tiki Room while it was open and now I'll have to wait), but... I'm still planning to go to Disneyland sometime soon and I'd be happy to buy mugs for folks and ship them to wherever!

Just email me and we can figure out a plan. (I'm an established ebayer with great feedback etc. etc. and I'm a Tiki Farm customer so rest assured, I'm reliable and trustworthy.)

Do we know if we can buy tons of mugs in one purchase or is it somehow restricted?

Aloha,

Tiki Teresa

View Profile of tiki teresa Send a personal message to tiki teresa  Email tiki teresa Goto the website of tiki teresa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-14 1:25 pm   Permalink

If you are going to Disneyland soon, I would definitely like to get a mug from you if you can. I am also an e-bay buyer, and regular tiki farm customer. Please e-mail me if you can help. I am in Florida. Thanks.

Aaron

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-14 1:30 pm   Permalink

Teresa, I PM'D you. Thanks

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation