FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Disneyland Pele tiki mug - can somone pick one up for me?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Disneyland Pele tiki mug - can somone pick one up for me?
TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-14 3:43 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:12 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-14 8:10 pm   Permalink

Is this mug out yet?? Went to D-Land today and couldn't find it...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon Tiki Dreamer

Posted: 2004-08-15 8:17 pm   Permalink

The e-mail says late august, i'm going next week for the first time in a while, I hope that's late enough.

View Profile of Kon Tiki Dreamer Send a personal message to Kon Tiki Dreamer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-16 08:54 am   Permalink

I'm going to D-Land today and will let everyone know if they have them in stock.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-16 7:02 pm   Permalink

I just talked to the park, and they had no news on when it would be available. The person I talked to suggested I call back in a few days to see if there was additional information then. (714-781-7290 is an actual real person, and they're usually great about hunting down actual information.)

As soon as we hear the word, we'll be heading down there for ours. If there's no limit (usually not, unless it's a limited edition), then we'll be happy to pick some up for other TCers. Drop me a PM!

[ This Message was edited by: LAWebChick on 2004-08-16 19:05 ]

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-16 7:15 pm   Permalink

Went to the park this afternoon (the Pele figure on the Tiki Room miniature I bought was broken when I opened the box and had to get a replacement) and no Pele mugs were to be had. I surveyed a couple of employees and they said at the end of the month (but none had a specific date).

BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-08-16 9:09 pm   Permalink

I've heard that there's four different styles of Tiki Room mugs from Tiki Farm mugs coming out (or already out) -

Chanting Tiki Pole - 4 colors
Pele Tiki Mug
Teeny Tiki - 4 colors
***unknown fourth style***

Anyone out there know what the 4th style is (and have a picture or two)?

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa Ed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-16 9:11 pm   Permalink

It's these times I wish I lived in CA instead of MA...

I might take one of you up on the offer if there is no limit!

View Profile of Tangaroa Ed Send a personal message to Tangaroa Ed  Email Tangaroa Ed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-08-17 1:04 pm   Permalink

For those of you out of reach of Disneyland;
Considering that MouseShoppe is already selling the Disney Tiki Totem mugs (
www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=6060 ), I would imagine that they will soon have the Pele mug as well....

I know I'll be watching.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-17 2:18 pm   Permalink

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-20 08:58 am   Permalink

I'm going either on the 28th or the 29th. Doesn't get any later in August than that. Hopefully they'll have them in. I'd be willing to pick some up for anyone that's interested. Just let me know and we can work out something. I guess paypal would be best?! PM or email me.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-24 3:33 pm   Permalink

I called again Sunday, and spoke to a very nice girl who called the Adventureland Bazaar for me. But the cast member in the shop didn't have a clue. The first response was "no, not until the attraction reopens". I had to explain "Yes, end of August". So she called again, but still not a clue. "We're out of the mugs, but they're definitely, um, tiki-looking." *sigh*

Has anyone been to the park lately? Any news? I may have to bail on LB Faire to go check it out - at least the drive is about the same...

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-24 6:38 pm   Permalink

I live close to the Mouse House and am already planning to descend as soon as word hits that the new tikis are in. I am happy to buy as many tikis for as many people as I can. Email me direct at BettyBleu@aol.com with your wishes and demands and I will do my humble best to satisfy you all. I have an annual pass and can go back as often as required (get a little discount too!!)

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 12:29 am   Permalink

Went to Disneyland today, just long enough to park, go inside, realize the mug wasn't out yet, and leave. (I love my annual pass.)

They didn't even have any of the Chanting Mugs in any color....none!

I asked about the mug and of course in true Disney fashion no one knew anything. Typical responses of "I usually don't work in this shop", "I'm not sure", and "I haven't heard anything".

I guess the 25th is not "late august" enough.

Oh Well.

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 12:36 am   Permalink

Can we say LABOR DAY WEEKEND?

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation