FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Art by finkdaddy (#8 restarted, this one's a biter)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Art by finkdaddy (#8 restarted, this one's a biter)
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 5:15 pm   Permalink

Finkdaddy could you please add me to the list for a necklace, I have some mugs to trade if interested.

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 5:54 pm   Permalink

Wow, thanks Conga! Careful, he bites pretty good, so keep an eye on him! Teach him how to play the drums and make his Northwoods Mai Tais nice and strong!
Glad you like him.

Fez Ape, I would be happy to put you on the list. And we can definitely work out a trade.

Thanks for the kind words.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 8:16 pm   Permalink

Just playin around

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 9:16 pm   Permalink

Cool man. Love to see a series of drink pics, thank you ery much.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 4:13 pm   Permalink

hmmm loooks tasty, whats in it?

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 4:33 pm   Permalink

Almost ready for some poly on this guy. It's a bit hard to see the details in these pics, sorry. Thanks for lookin'!

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 4:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-27 21:16, hewey wrote:
Cool man. Love to see a series of drink pics, thank you ery much.

This is one I did a few years ago. I just stumbled on it, so I thought I would share.

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 5:22 pm   Permalink

nice work finky...by the way...you'll see me wearing one
of your pendants in my "member photo" post pg 27 in
general tiki...had a lot of nice comments when the mensters
jammed for a recent luau. thanks again.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 9:03 pm   Permalink

Hey Finky, it's about time you quit goofin around and showed us some more of your work. You are gonna forget how to carve if you don't do more of it more often. Nice pendants there son..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 9:06 pm   Permalink

Lovin that tiki, finkdaddy. Great, neat work as always!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 9:55 pm   Permalink

Hey Finkdaddy - good to see ya back into it. That new tiki is cool, and that is a way funky glass. I would love a glass like that.

More carvings!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 3:46 pm   Permalink

Hey finkdaddy, I'm really liking your 3-d work. That martini glass is right up my alley. That, and your carving has gotten mighty fine. I thought you said he was well hung. Oh! It's a pendant. I get it now.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 6:06 pm   Permalink

Aloha finkdaddy. I had to let you know I saw one of your pendants on Dr. Z last night. Your work is First Class. Very very nice.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 05:59 am   Permalink

Here is a new moai I just started working on today. It's a small block of bird's eye maple. It's rock hard, but it's a gorgeous piece of wood, the pic doesn't do it justice. I'm not going to use any stain on this one, I'm just going to sand the crap out of it and use some satin poly. I have the feeling my poor fingers are going to suffer a bit with this one. Now where are those bandages?

[ This Message was edited by: finkdaddy 2005-10-29 06:00 ]

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-29 06:21 am   Permalink

Looking forward to it man. Still needs a bit of work before you go reaching for that sandpaper though... Great to see ya back into it.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation