[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Hukilau mug
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hukilau mug
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 05:39 am   Permalink

Must...possess...MUG. Yep, I need one. Maybe one of those should go into a museum exhibit somewhere on the 2004 storm season under "things that were disrupted".

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 06:15 am   Permalink

Swanky,

Please put me on the list for one also!

Thx,

Kanaka

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-10-04 08:06 am   Permalink

Me too please!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 08:32 am   Permalink

I'd REALLY like one if any are still available. THANKS SO MUCH!

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 10:01 am   Permalink

Ditto!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 10:14 am   Permalink

put me down as a possibility.

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 12:41 pm   Permalink

Sign me up for one!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 3:50 pm   Permalink

Sign me up Too!!

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-04 5:41 pm   Permalink

The remaining mugs will be put up for auction on Ebay. It will likely be another week before the whole mess is straightened out and then there will be a notice here and through the Hukilau news about the auction.

It will be a Dutch auction and all the remaining production mugs will be offered then. There are a few artist proof mugs we will offer later.

We have a huge debt to get out of. The items that were to be auctioned at the Mai Kai will be offered on Ebay as well soon. We would appreciate your help in getting some much needed revenue to try to get Hukilau to break even this year.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiEAMES
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-04 7:50 pm   Permalink

I would like one too.

View Profile of tikiEAMES Send a personal message to tikiEAMES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-05 08:56 am   Permalink

Let us know when the auctions start. I want to help out. I am definitly going to try to attend Hukilau 2005 and will bring as many of my friends as I can. I don't want to see the event go under because of debt.

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kimcheebref
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-10-05 1:44 pm   Permalink

Please could i get one?? Thanks!!!!

View Profile of kimcheebref Send a personal message to kimcheebref  Email kimcheebref     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation