FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2005 Hawaiian Inn party, Daytona Beach, January 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
2005 Hawaiian Inn party, Daytona Beach, January 22
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-30 09:25 am   Permalink

Pablus -
Great bar! I was glad that Swanky shared the pics of the lagoon. It is incredible! We are inspired to build one on our side patio .... that is OF COURSE after the remodel of the kitchen and bathrooms. Mucho thanks for the delicious drinks Friday and Saturday night and the great tunes that you and Rusty played on the ukes. Also the wonderful use of your suite ALL weekend! Your hospitality is greatly appreciated! I loved the pineapple at your door!!

Geoff -
You planned another great event! Everything was wonderful from Julian's to the Hawaiian show with Wayne and his family. Saturday was a blast thrift store shopping with you and Marian. We found sooooooooo many treasures!The 60's ashtray that you spotted and found looks great on the boomarang table!

It was great seeing everyone and meeting new people.

My only question to put out is..... do we have to wait until Hukilau 2005 to get together AGAIN?

Neptune Wahine

[ This Message was edited by: NeptuneTiki on 2005-01-30 09:32 ]

[ This Message was edited by: NeptuneTiki on 2005-01-30 09:33 ]

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-30 4:41 pm   Permalink

That shot of Vern amidst the lovely island flowers is one of the best I've ever seen here.

Thanks for the pics folks.

By the way, the use of my image for the express purposes of frightening children at risk of obesity is encouraged by the management.

Now would you please pass the poi.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-30 7:55 pm   Permalink

Neptune Wahine,
The pictures are great. Thanks so much for posting them. I too had fun on Saturday shopping. Two pairs of shoes, a diamond ring and a headhunter... what more could a girl ask for?
We will definitley be seeing you before the next Hukilau.
Wahine Marian

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Neptune Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-01 3:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha Wahine Marian! That is music to my ears! I cannot wait!

View Profile of Neptune Wahine Send a personal message to Neptune Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-01 4:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-01-30 09:25, NeptuneTiki wrote:

My only question to put out is..... do we have to wait until Hukilau 2005 to get together AGAIN?

Neptune Wahine

WE have the power to do it again whenever we want!!!!!!
How about Orlando?????........Polynesian Hotel luau, Waitiki (before bar crowd swarm) and my backyard Tiki deck: the Tihiki Room???? Hmmmmm?
Would love to have ya.........

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Neptune Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-02-04 4:44 pm   Permalink

I say, Let's do it! I love the idea of your tiki bar Bree! I am dying to see your house!
Let's do something in March! This weekend is SUPER BOWL in Jax ---- I'll see if I can spot some tikis downtown among all the Eagles and Patriots!

View Profile of Neptune Wahine Send a personal message to Neptune Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation