FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2005 Hawaiian Inn party, Daytona Beach, January 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
2005 Hawaiian Inn party, Daytona Beach, January 22
Tiki Diva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-07 09:34 am   Permalink

Sounds great! We're looking forward to it!

View Profile of Tiki Diva Send a personal message to Tiki Diva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-09 08:00 am   Permalink

Aloha!

We will bring some booze ---- what's left to bring? Also, we can pick up whatever fruit is left. Is there anthing else that you can think of?

We'll be in Friday night in time for Julian's ---- YIPEE!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: NeptuneTiki on 2005-01-09 08:07 ]

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-09 4:26 pm   Permalink

King Neptune,
Please bring two bottles of Orange Curacao. I think the fruit is covered, although we will need labor to help squeeze the citrus on Saturday.
I scaled this recipe down to make a half dozen drinks on Friday night. It tasted fantastic, but it also kicked our a**. Please consider yourselves warned.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-10 2:03 pm   Permalink

This is so awful, I have to be somewhere else that weekend and I'm only ONE HOUR AWAY! Next year for sure!

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-10 3:41 pm   Permalink

Sorry you can't make it Rick.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-15 5:13 pm   Permalink

Consider it covered! If you think of ANYTHING else . .. . .. let us know!! See ya' Wednesday!

[ This Message was edited by: NeptuneTiki on 2005-01-15 17:32 ]

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 10:19 am   Permalink

What happened to the weather? When I checked a couple of weeks ago it was 10-20 degrees warmer. I was thinking of bringing a swim suit. Now it's about the same as it was here last week. But a nice cold snap came in to make it a good change.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 10:55 am   Permalink

...plus there's a hurricane off the coast.

Actually, it's going to be 70 and sunny on Saturday.

Sweet ukes in the sun.
Big boozy tropical drinks.
I mean.... really.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 11:55 am   Permalink

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=USFL0106&from=search_10day

[ This Message was edited by: JTD on 2005-01-19 19:24 ]

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quick question: Steve and I will be arriving on Saturday morning! We booked the room, and need to book for the show. When we book it, do we just say we are booking for two? Or do we say we are with a group? Are we all sitting together?

Excited to see you all again! It seems like The Hukilau was too long ago!

Tiki Kisses,
Lenore

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 10:10 pm   Permalink

I really wish I could be there. I guess you will have to take lots of pic's and post hem.
Flounder, need anymore cigar boxes??

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-18 09:30 am   Permalink

I am so looking forward to this. I can't really afford it. I have no vacation time at the new job so it's just unpaid time off, but, I need a nice vacation. I am very excited to be a guest at the party. To get my buzz on early and keep at cruise control all day and night.

What's the count on the number of parties? Maybe I could throw together a mix CD for everyone today. How many? There I go, making work out of this...no, fun. A gift for the ohana.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kava King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-19 07:24 am   Permalink

Yeah, know what you mean Swanky- my boss is not thrilled that I'm taking a few days off right after the holidays, but we need a road trip and this looks like just the ticket. Just trying to decide if I need to bring my Tiki thermals...nah, just more rum!

View Profile of Kava King Send a personal message to Kava King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-19 7:34 pm   Permalink

The forecast for the DC area this weekend includes 3 days of snow, and lows dipping down to 16 degrees F.

Fortunately, I fly tomorrow morning to Orlando, where I will experience a 35 degree temperature change. I am thankful for air travel in January.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at Julians and the Hawaiian Inn this weekend. I will bring along two bottles of Dave and Anna's mai-tai mix, and a winter thirst for tiki beverages.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-20 08:40 am   Permalink

Unfortunate situations (bald tires, squealing brakes and a sick dog at home that needs his Mom 'n' Dad) means I won't be able to attend this weekend's festivites.

Me so sad.

[ This Message was edited by: tweedtone on 2005-01-20 08:41 ]

View Profile of tweedtone Send a personal message to tweedtone  Email tweedtone Goto the website of tweedtone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation