FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Shameless Pet Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Shameless Pet Photos
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-26 8:23 pm   Permalink

My new Golden Retriever babies at 3 weeks.....they are 3 months now and keep me very busy. I buy them tons of toys and they keep bringing me rocks from the yard...LOL.

I just saw the advertisement for the Eukanuba National Championship to air on Animal Planet Dec 2 & 3. I love dog shows....my favorite is Westminster, I never miss that.
http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/eukanuba/akcchampionship/akcchampionship.html

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-29 12:15 am   Permalink

Seattle got some snow ~ this it Trader Pup's first encounter with something whiter and fluffier than himself!

oh, and he earned his UKC Championship this weekend ~ so we'll start on his AKC titles in January 07.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-11-29 05:18 am   Permalink

Very cute indeed. I am looking forward to taking my pups to Tahoe for some snow in a couple of months.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-29 08:49 am   Permalink

oh, and he earned his UKC Championship this weekend ~ so we'll start on his AKC titles in January 07.

[/quote]

Aloha dogbytes!
Congrats on the accomplishment to both you and Trader Pup! Keep up the good work...
K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-02 11:05 am   Permalink

Her's a shot of Chaney (as in Lon Chaney) at our poker for charity tournament. I love this weird pissed off expression she's got.

Anyone who has met her knows this is a rare look for her.
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-04 12:10 am   Permalink

Hey Matt, maybe that's her poker face.

This is my Black and Tan Coon Hound. Her name is Daisey.

[ This Message was edited by: VonTiki 2006-12-04 00:14 ]

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-24 12:22 pm   Permalink

just like a Stage Mom ~ i'm so proud of my kid.. Trader Pup was only 8 months old when he earned his Championship in UKC!

[ This Message was edited by: dogbytes 2006-12-24 12:23 ]

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-25 10:04 am   Permalink

No Way! Congrats to the pup!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-31 4:43 pm   Permalink

Congratulations.....he is truly a winna!!!!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-31 6:27 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know who won the UFC fight last night??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 5:56 pm   Permalink

I think it was in the movie "Ghostbusters" that I learned one of the signs of the coming apocalypse was dogs and cats living together.

I offer these disturbing photos of my dog Missy and my cat Elsie as a harbinger of things to come.

Beware; the end is near.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-01 11:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-31 18:27, RevBambooBen wrote:
Does anyone know who won the UFC fight last night??

While I'm pretty sure Matt Reese's dog could kick Chuck Liddell ass, Liddell Ortiz in the third. No surprise there. I suppose 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' nickname is up for grabs too.

Hey Ben maybe you should reprint your business cards to read Bamboo 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Ben.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thegreenman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-08 04:49 am   Permalink

Here's my dog Ace, with the standard "duh" look on his face.

He's a pound rescue we think he's either a Great Dane and Lab or Rhodesian Ridge back and Lab mix. He tips the scales at 85 pounds plus.

View Profile of thegreenman Send a personal message to thegreenman  Email thegreenman Goto the website of thegreenman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WenikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 12:15 am   Permalink

At last I have my new puppy. He is RINGO STARR! And he is a bit sooky. But aren't all puppies? He is a Tibetan Spaniel.

View Profile of WenikiTiki Send a personal message to WenikiTiki  Email WenikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 12:30 am   Permalink

Rex Racer

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation