FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Shameless Pet Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Shameless Pet Photos
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 3:33 pm   Permalink

Ain't she sweet!!

On a positive note, more bone carvings on the way.

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-03 1:09 pm   Permalink

What ARE those the bones of??? What a sweetie!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-03 1:47 pm   Permalink

Tabu

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 12:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-03 13:09, beadtiki wrote:
What ARE those the bones of???

JP used to own two dogs.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paddy O'furniture
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-04 1:43 pm   Permalink

* poof *

[ This Message was edited by: Paddy O'furniture 2008-05-05 05:18 ]

View Profile of Paddy O'furniture Send a personal message to Paddy O'furniture      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 3:02 pm   Permalink

The TikiMojo Household has no children so these are OUR kids...

This is "KASH" (which means "squat" or "low to the ground" in Arabic since my wife is a Belly Dancer). He's 8 yrs old, a Tibetan Spaniel, Pekinese mix to the best of our guess. We adopted him from a Humane Society and he's very shy around strangers and cameras.

This is our latest dog "FEZ" (chose the name because it has connections in both the Belly Dance/Arabic culture and the Tiki Culture!). We adopted him this February. He is 1 yr old and no one knows what sort of a mix he is, (first question everyone asks that sees him, "What breed of dog is that?" "He's SO cute!"). Since he's already been fixed/altered we joke about having him CLONED and creating our own dog breed! We're going to call the breed a "MENDOCINO FEZ", since Mendocino is where we went on our first "doggy vacation" with him.
Fez LOVES everyone and everything, all creatures big and small and always has plenty of kisses waiting for you!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 5:33 pm   Permalink

Grace aka Gracie, ready to take the wheel....

Chillin' after a hard days work busy digging holes and barking at squirrels....

She's a buffed little betty. Part lab and part pit. A Sweetheart that loves people and really muscular, she's a real athlete!

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2008-05-08 17:34 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitonga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-04 10:30 pm   Permalink

Behold.........MONSTER!

View Profile of tikitonga Send a personal message to tikitonga  Email tikitonga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 06:08 am   Permalink

double post

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-01-03 07:57 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 06:13 am   Permalink

I've got some varmints living at my house. Rufus. now 3 is a Shepadore. When he was little he looked just like a lab. now he looks like a Shepard, such a handsom boy. he always gets compliments when we go out for walks. Hobbbies: squeeking, butt huffing, and anything squirrel. I also have a super fluffy kitten named Woody.
Rufus and Woody make up a 70's pet crime fighting team.

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-01-03 08:03 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Son-of-Kelbo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 1:44 pm   Permalink

The Song of the Jungle has gone quiet...

Haven't posted much this Spring, as great sadness has befallen the Cosmic Tiki Hut here. Our beloved little jungle bird, India, has passed on after many years of fascinating, exasperating, and constantly delightful companionship. Just shy of her 15th year, she was a true member of the family and will be greatly missed.

I had mixed her "snippy" call into "YoYo Island' Twilight Jungle Cruise" as a lark, but am now glad that I did, as I can listen in on those days when she is missed most. I only wish I had recorded some of her other, more beguiling calls too..., especially an intoxicating little 4-note trill that was straight out of the forests of Old Ceylon. Of course she only made it when she was mad.

She reminds us that life flies with time, and to love all our loved ones while we can.

Aloha,
SOK

and Tiki-times were hot..."
SOK

View Profile of Son-of-Kelbo Send a personal message to Son-of-Kelbo  Goto the website of Son-of-Kelbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-21 09:10 am   Permalink

ADOPT ME!

We are fostering this dog and looking for a responsible person to adopt him. Check the Bilge section for the original posting and all info.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 09:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-21 09:10, TIKI KAIMUKI wrote:
ADOPT ME!

We are fostering this dog and looking for a responsible person to adopt him. Check the Bilge section for the original posting and all info.

Here's the link to his thread.

I think you should put him in Beyond Tiki, cuz he's too cute for Bilge!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-30 5:46 pm   Permalink

We have a new addition to our family - his name is Radar and he is another rescue.

He looks like a puppy but Radar is 3 years old. He is a mix of a chihuahua and a poodle. He loves to hang out in our garden.

Here he is with his big sister Lola.

We love our little guys! They love listening to mellow exotica music.

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-02 2:33 pm   Permalink

Gracie the Big Game Hunter...

Yup, that's a bird that flew into the laundry room...
I think she felt a little badly afterwards...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation