FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Shameless Pet Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Shameless Pet Photos
Tonga King
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-04 12:15 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tonga King Send a personal message to Tonga King  Email Tonga King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-04 5:44 pm   Permalink

my parents sent me this photo of their dog, cooper. in a few of the photos, he was eating out of the hula girl bowl, and then drinking water out of the harvey's bucket. at least i hope it was water.

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 11:22 am   Permalink

here is Maile, the Chi-hua-hua-Wahine:

she really loves this outfit. she wears it whenever we have company. heh.

[url=http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=124][/ur

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 10:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2012-05-01 20:35 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Numb Davey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 11:17 pm   Permalink

Here is Toby Jo....He is our Wheaton Terrier. Sleeps all the time just like his DAD!

Before the Revolution, the per capita consumption of RUM in the Colonies was 3.7 gallons PER person. We have become a Neo-temperant nation of wimps and quitters! We must rise, Tiki Nation, and raise our ceramic mugs in resistance to teatotaling!

[ This Message was edited by: Rum Numb Davey 2005-10-18 23:20 ]

View Profile of Rum Numb Davey Send a personal message to Rum Numb Davey  Email Rum Numb Davey Goto the website of Rum Numb Davey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-19 10:25 am   Permalink

This is my Pit Bull His name is Bruce Lee or just "Bruce". He is a rescue. My friend is a Veterinarian and he was abandoned there. Anyway, his previous owner's last name was Lee. So that is why his name is Bruce Lee. He is the greatest dog ever!!!

Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-19 10:46 am   Permalink

This is our sweet lil' Dexter...one morning sweet lil' Dexter disappeared and turned into...my personal nemesis the UBERevil "Dexter the Devil Dawg".

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-10-19 11:14 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-23 12:09 pm   Permalink

I present to you Weezer. He's Hawaiian and Irish. He loves a party!

Here's his cousin, and occasional overnight guest Peanut....also part Irish.

Have a drink on me...

[ This Message was edited by: codelisa 2005-10-30 22:12 ]

[ This Message was edited by: codelisa 2005-10-31 08:25 ]

View Profile of codelisa Send a personal message to codelisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-30 3:54 pm   Permalink

My sister owns two dachshunds, we've always talked about entering them into the local Wiener Dog Races and this year we did. The 5th Annual Wiener Dog Races were held at Heillmann Park in Atascadero, CA as a benefit for "Parks 4 Pets." There were hundreds of dogs and thousands of people. It was crazy! They also do it every year around Halloween and have a pet costume contest. I tried to get a few photos but it was almost impossible as the people overshadowed the dogs to the extreme that you couldn't get a shot without being trampled. But I did get a small documentation for my sister. We posted it here:

http://www.stuff-o-rama.com/wiener.html

Here are the contenders:

Ms Josie

Count Jackula

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-06 01:17 am   Permalink

Norm (age 11, foreground) loves bras, especially if they're from Victoria's Secret. Pinky (age 4, background) thinks Norm is an idiot.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-06 07:49 am   Permalink

This is my baby, Kalea. "Birds of a Feather..."

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 07:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-19 10:46, DawnTiki wrote:
my personal nemesis the UBERevil "Dexter the Devil Dawg".

He can't be that evil, it's hard to take over the world when you can be distracted by someone rolling you over & rubbing your tummy. It's why I haven't done it.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-12 8:54 pm   Permalink

Pepe... it's been too long! Please! More bird movies!!!!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-13 12:34 pm   Permalink

Stay tuned Tikifish, the sequel is in production!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Neptune Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-23 2:55 pm   Permalink

Here's Mattie in her Holiday suit!!!!

View Profile of Neptune Wahine Send a personal message to Neptune Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation