FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NW Territory Happy Hour is Back!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
NW Territory Happy Hour is Back!
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 1:33 pm   Permalink

Dang, Rum Demon, I should've popped by to have drinks with you later Friday evening while I was waiting to pick up my daughter from a concert at the Rose Garden.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-05 4:32 pm   Permalink

In case you all aren't on the NW Tiki Event Mailing List (and why aren't you? Subscribe here):

Greetings everyone, it is that time of the month again! The first Friday of the month is tomorrow, Friday, April 6.

We will be meeting at the Alibi this month, starting around 7pm-ish. We generally congregate in the back room, so come out and meet your fellow Portland tiki-philes.

If you're really nice, we might tell you the sorts of exciting things we are cooking up for Tiki Kon!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 12:11 pm   Permalink

Is happy hour on for Friday? I will be in town and probably thirsty.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 07:44 am   Permalink

Mr Tiki Bar, haven't heard about an official Happy Hour Friday, but if not, I'd be glad to meet you for drinks at Thatch! Hope to see you Friday.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 2:39 pm   Permalink

Rum Balls, catch you next time. Thanks for the PM's. I think the Space Room is ripe for a visit.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-29 10:34 am   Permalink

Hey all, we're doing a special NW Tiki Happy Hour this month! Hope you all can make it.

We will be at Thatch on TUESDAY, JUNE 5 from 6:30pm until closing! We are partnering with Thatch to do a special NW Tiki fund raiser - half of all your food & drink purchases go straight to NW Tiki! Y'all are an expensive bunch to entertain and in order to give you the best Tiki Kon we can, we need a little cash up front.

Please come out and support us. Every drink counts, think of the children!

Thatch is at 2733 NE Broadway - 27th & Broadway, serviced by Trimet buses 77, 10, 9 and 12.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 07:56 am   Permalink

Mmmmmmm...drinking for a cause! Count me in.

Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 08:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-30 07:56, Rum Balls wrote:
Mmmmmmm...drinking for a cause! Count me in.

Tell your friends! Bring your friends! Check out the new website!
www.tikikon.com

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 09:01 am   Permalink

I just booked my room at the Jupiter! See you guys on Tues.

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 11:22 am   Permalink

I've just been informed by our charming host, Robertiki, that he will be doing a good old fashioned raffle for the right to blow up a pair of Tevas at Thatch on June 5. Since you all know my deep, strong feelings about this tragic footwear, you all can show up and attempt to save them from their righteous fate.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMama 2007-05-31 11:23 ]

sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 12:23 pm   Permalink

I hope it has a white tube sock draped inside of it, or even better one of those plastic foot form/manniquin things wearing the sock and sandal. Oh yeah...I want a piece of that action!!

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAMAKOONGA
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-01 10:00 pm   Permalink

I'm soooooooo there!

Oooga Booga

View Profile of KAMAKOONGA Send a personal message to KAMAKOONGA  Goto the website of KAMAKOONGA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 2:37 pm   Permalink

Hooray!

I will be there, possibly with bells on.

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 09:01 am   Permalink

Tonight, tonight!

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 08:00 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who showed up, what fun!

and beware the Donkey Punch. That's a lot of Lemon Hart 151.

eep!

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation