FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki#13 edition mug Update!!! Customs available
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki#13 edition mug Update!!! Customs available
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-09 12:33 am   Permalink

Only 30 left!

I have not widely advertised this edition other then to the TC and TikiFarm folks... only available through my website, and local LA events... there is one sitting here just waiting for you!

Read about it and order here:
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug13.htm

ALSO:
CUSTOM HAND PAINTED MUG! #'s 43-46 are waiting for new homes.

This mug is hand painted by my self to match the original natural colors of the 1998 sculpture Tiki#13
Glazed and ready for your favorite tiki beverage!
!!MADE TO ORDER!!
worth the wait.....

Thanks for all the support TC!

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-05-24 11:08 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-09 01:21 am   Permalink

Coolest mug we ever saw, just ordered a custom one. mahalo jackie & frank

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-10 9:21 pm   Permalink

respect do, dats a good job on da glaze brah.

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-10 9:43 pm   Permalink

Hey C.A.
Just ordered my custom. Can't wait!

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-11 06:08 am   Permalink

C'Al, how are you getting all that detail in those mugs. I may have to start a collection. Nice stuff

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-12-12 10:41 pm   Permalink

C'al That is one Beautiful mug. The detail and the coloring is INSANE!!!! Your personal coloring and glazing make the mug look amazing.
Top notch stuff, man....and you seem to do it with such ease...too cool.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-17 1:08 pm   Permalink

Gecko... you Da Man.... your Tonga bro is the Shiznit'iest!!! love it!!!! Trade???

MR BenZ.... I don't have to say anything to you about detail, but in ceramics it just has to be more engineered......

Pola'mani'ak...... I don't know how long I will make these. Made to order, there is now quite a waiting list. If they don't get faster to finish the next few times, then they will be quite the collectable as I will not make any more.

Thanks for all the support folks!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-17 11:05 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 22:02 ]

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 6:34 pm   Permalink

one of the lucky few! with one of the first orders....... many are waiting.....

thanks for the heads up.

Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-12-18 10:33 pm   Permalink

I say Al's mug at the Cruz show last month, it's freakin' AWESOME!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 12:09 pm   Permalink

Hmmmmmm..... strange.. only 69! LEFT
of the Edition Pieces that is

check it out
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug13.htm

get yours if you have not...
I'll have them for the locals this Sunday in Hollywood,
and at Long Beach Tiki fest as well

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2005-07-28 12:21 ]

tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 5:03 pm   Permalink

I have one of these sitting on my shelf of honor and it looks mighty fine next to my Khaki moai mug. Plus, it holds generous amounts of my wicked secret pina colada recipe.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 2:14 pm   Permalink

There are still some of these left?!?!? I thought they would go quick. Al, you need to brush up on your marketing skills, dude!

If you don't already have one of these mugs jump on the bandwagon and order one. This truly is one of the coolest mugs out there in my opinion. Old or new.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF MOTHRA 2005-08-01 14:14 ]

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 5:41 pm   Permalink

I'm sure that once they're gone, then people will be going crazy to get one.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 11:25 pm   Permalink

well, i can't put my finger on it, but i just don't wake up in the morning and ask myself, "How many mugs can I sell today?" but I'm trying... they'll all find great homes eventually.....

thanks to those who came out to see the movie in Hollywood and support us tiki carvers too!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation