FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge If we're not supposed to eat people, why are they made out of meat? (the Cannibal Thread)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
If we're not supposed to eat people, why are they made out of meat? (the Cannibal Thread)
cybertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 11:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-12-18 11:35, Hakalugi wrote:
Wow! That's another example of cannibal coincidence. Kalikiana's above post is the exact same article that is linked in the very first post of this thread!!!

OK ... so you want a DIFFERENT true cannibal story? Try this one:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3263163.stm

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker
were captured by cannibals. The chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now we've caught you and we're going to kill you. We will put you in a pot, cook you, eat you and then we're going to use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you can choose how to die."

The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword."

The chief gives him a sword, the Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and runs himself through.

The Englishman says, "a pistol for me please."

The chief gives him a pistol, the Englishman points it at his head and says, "God save the queen!" and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork!"

The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork.

The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over--the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. There is blood gushing out all over, it's horrible.

The chief is appalled and asks, "My God, what are you doing?"

The New Yorker responds, "So much for your canoe asshole!

Cheers!

http://www.cybertiki.com

View Profile of cybertiki Send a personal message to cybertiki  Email cybertiki Goto the website of cybertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cybertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 12:03 pm   Permalink

Cannibal: One who loves his fellow man (with gravy).

... and then there's always the one about the Cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle one day.

Cheers!

View Profile of cybertiki Send a personal message to cybertiki  Email cybertiki Goto the website of cybertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-18 2:13 pm   Permalink

All we want ...

... is to serve Man.

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kalikiana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-18 11:57 pm   Permalink

Whooops! Sorry about the repeat post before...I had no idea it was the same story. When I first tried the link, I got an error page. Hmmmm, works fine now...

By the way, I'm loving the cannibal jokes!

[ This Message was edited by: Kalikiana on 2004-12-18 23:59 ]

View Profile of Kalikiana Send a personal message to Kalikiana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-12-19 12:18 am   Permalink

That's alright Kalikiana. If the linked article moves or disappears, the story will now continue to be here for everyone to savor.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 12:36 am   Permalink

Ayyyy, I am speechless again.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 01:07 am   Permalink

"...I said Mr. Purple People Eater don't eat me. And he said to me in a voice so gruff "I wouldn't eat you because you're too tough""

- Sheb Wooley

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 11:50 am   Permalink

I took the family to the utterly fascinating 'Body Worlds' exhibit (http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/pages/home.asp) at the Science Center yesterday.

And all I kept thinking about was this thread & how you'd prepare the various parts... Thanks a lot!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cybertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 2:27 pm   Permalink

These two cannibals kill a missionary. They argue for a while about how to divide him up, when finally, one of them says,"Okay. You start at the head and I'll start at the feet." So they begin their tasty feast. After a while one of them says, "Hey, this is really great. I'm having a ball.""Slow down!" cries the other cannibal "you're eating too fast!

Two cannibals were sitting by a fire. The first says, "Gee, I hate my mother-in-law." The 2nd replies, "So, try the potatoes."

The first cannibal asked the 2nd cannibal, "Aren't you done eating yet?" The 2nd cannibal replied, "I'm on my last leg now."

One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals. There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25. The visiting cannibal asked, "How come politicians cost so much?" The chief answered, "Do you know how hard it is to clean one of those?"

Cheers!

Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-19 9:20 pm   Permalink

Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender Missionary. I've baked them, I've roasted them, I've stewed them, I've barbecued them, I've tried every sort of marinade. I just cannot seem to get them tender."
The second cannibal asks, "What kind of Missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and they're sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads."

"Ah, ha!" the second cannibal replies. "No wonder ... those are friars!"

HEHE....now that give's new meaning to the words "Friar's Roast". @;-)

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2004-12-24 12:25 pm   Permalink

Here's a useful chart just in time for your holiday feast preparations:

[ This Message was edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-12-25 10:29 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 6:10 pm   Permalink

BUMP

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-27 7:31 pm   Permalink

Just in time for the upcoming holiday feasts, eh Spermy?

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 07:20 am   Permalink

...what did the cannibal get when he was late for dinner?
the cold shoulder...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-28 07:20 am   Permalink

... have you heard about the cannibal restaurant where dinner costs an arm and a leg?..

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation