FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events December 31 2004
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
December 31 2004
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 2:56 pm   Permalink

Shelley,
Please include Lizette and I in your reservation. We've eaten at Ichiban before and thought it was great too.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 3:15 pm   Permalink

I just called the Ichibahn in PS and reserved a tepanyaki table for 7:00. The table can accomodate up to 14 people, so if any more of you want in, just let me know.

I will stay in touch with the restaurant and let them know if the number needs to be adusted.

Mahalo,
Shelley

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 3:22 pm   Permalink

I'd love to join you for dinner!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 5:24 pm   Permalink

Hi Shelley,
Please add me and Krustiki to the dinner reservation too!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-12-28 8:00 pm   Permalink

And also Mig +3! We will fill that table in short order.

Oh-- one of the three is a veggie tale. Is there stuff for her as well?

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 8:15 pm   Permalink

I could use a mojito right now.
I haven't been to Palm Springs since the eighties for Spring breaks. I probably won't even recognize it.
I'll take your advice Shelley. Add me to the dinner list please.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 9:39 pm   Permalink

A&S, me and my gang (N&D) all love Japanese food and would love to join in.

Naomi just reminded me of what an absurdity it indeed is that in the two towns that are the epitome of lounge culture, Palm Springs and Las Vegas, there are no authentic, unchanged 50s/60s lounges left...(same like Tiki Bars in Waikiki I guess (x-ept La Marianas of course))

That in Palm Springs, which to me is Midcentury Modern Central, not one oldtimer bar has survived is unbelievable.
There is THE REEF of course.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-28 10:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks for getting back so soon, peeps. We are at 18 people now so I will call and see about arranging for a 2nd table. I'll keep you posted with any details.

The restaurant says to plan on arriving around 6:30, as of course, New Years is busy and they don't want us to have to wait, or give up the table. The Ichiban is only a mile or two from the Caliente Tropics, as you head south, or away from downtown Palm Springs.
Mahalo,
Shelley

[ This Message was edited by: Alnshely on 2004-12-28 22:13 ]

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 12:46 am   Permalink

What nights are everyone going out there? Thursday/Friday or Friday Saturday? Plans have changed and I am seriously considering heading out that way. I was thinking Thursday/Friday.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 12:50 am   Permalink

I think most are going Friday/Saturday as Friday is New Year's Eve. But earlier in the thread someone was going earlier in the week.

See you there.

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 01:41 am   Permalink

Well, New Years Eve for sure, but ya gotta stay TWO nights, so which two nights? Friday/Saturday and Saturday/Sunday or Thursday/Friday?

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 07:22 am   Permalink

I think a few of us including myself will be at Tiki-Ti on Thursday night. As such, I booked CT for Friday/Saturday night.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 09:59 am   Permalink

We're staying Friday night and Saturday night, because we didn't want to have to get up early to check out on the 1st.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 10:28 am   Permalink

Dangergirl and I are staying Friday and Saturday nights.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-29 10:50 am   Permalink

Casey-are us Tiki cENTRAL FOLKS All getting placed in one section of your hotel?

Ps- No pet room for us, please. thanks
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation