FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
jimbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-30 11:34 pm   Permalink

Mr. & Mrs. Jimbo wouldn't miss it.

View Profile of jimbo Send a personal message to jimbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikis-R-Go
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-31 12:49 pm   Permalink

Vagabonding with Tikimansam.

View Profile of Tikis-R-Go Send a personal message to Tikis-R-Go  Email Tikis-R-Go     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beachin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-04 7:21 pm   Permalink

Anybody with a room at the Oasis interested in a roomshare? My husband and I haven't been able to secure a room in either of the three hotels and I'm about to book at the Travelodge. Just thought I'd check first. Split the cost and the extra money to give you more spending cash.

View Profile of beachin Send a personal message to beachin  Email beachin Goto the website of beachin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:30 am   Permalink

Netiki and husband will be in attendance and wouldn't miss it for the world.

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 1:48 pm   Permalink

scott and I will be there...selling and all

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 6:10 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Oasis is gonna be jam packed! Look at the Attendance List and it's not even really complete! Whew!

And CoconutKiss -- I realy love my hand-carved moneys on a rope....

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-07 11:07 pm   Permalink

thanks CheekyGirl! I love those damn monkeys too!! Do you have the big ones (set of 4)or the small ones(set of 8?) Just for the props, be sure to come by my booth and let me know what one you are missing and I'd be more than happy to float you a bag o'the ones you don't have! (if you want em!)Gina

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-04-08 10:57 am   Permalink

Biff & Rebecca
Mike & Roxanne

WHERE ELSE WOULD WE BE?!?!?!??!
IF YOU REMEMBER IT YOU DIDNT HAVE FUN!!!!

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 11:00 am   Permalink

Does anyone know what the acutal limit on bodies is at this event?

I sense mayhem looming on the horizon

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 11:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-08 11:00, Monkeyman wrote:
Does anyone know what the acutal limit on bodies is at this event?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 11:59 am   Permalink

Bring in the scoops!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 12:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-04-08 11:00, Monkeyman wrote:

I hate to say it, but so do I. 3+ hotels worth of people crammed onto the lanai and pool area doesn't sound too pleasant. I realize the owners and organizers need this event to be well-attended and successful, but I think this will be a make or break year for a lot of folks.

At least with Hula Hula on gate duty, there will be nothing but hot bikini models around the pool this year.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-04-08 3:28 pm   Permalink

I'm going to decide this year whether it's something I'm going to attend in future years, as it's become as popular and 'in' as trucker hats...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 3:50 pm   Permalink

Look out, better add two, poosibly three more! Mrs. Seamus and I will be present for our first Tiki Oasis, and quite possibly our daughter as well. I'll be vending too. I have a few truckers hats If anyone needs an extra.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-08 4:06 pm   Permalink

Seamus wrote:
Quote:
I have a few truckers hats If anyone needs an extra.

Thats not funny Seamus!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation