FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
hazmania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-12 1:50 pm   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Hazmania and two more in-laws

View Profile of hazmania Send a personal message to hazmania  Email hazmania     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-01-12 2:11 pm   Permalink

we're in ~ elicia and todd, both Oasis newbies.. where was that thread on what to bring...

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caddio

Posted: 2005-01-12 3:31 pm   Permalink

Caddio (me) Hula Denise (the misses) and Audrey Pulani (2 years old) will be hanging at the Pool at the Caliente.

View Profile of caddio Send a personal message to caddio  Email caddio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-12 7:19 pm   Permalink

Mr. & Mrs. Shipwreckjoey will be attending.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sea-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-13 5:40 pm   Permalink

We're in...Jay and Julienne, are you out there???

View Profile of Sea-Tiki Send a personal message to Sea-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-13 10:17 pm   Permalink

Well, I have a rheum at ze Calieuuunte Tropiques, zo I must geuw, dent yeu kneuuw. I have a lahcense for mah tiki, of ceurse.

Ahem.

pink tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-13 10:18 pm   Permalink

p.s. I will be bringing Bill (but not Kato) and possibly a surprise guest or two as I was forced to take a really beeeg rheum.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-01-13 10:36 pm   Permalink

Vixen- bring J.B.! He'll love it!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-16 09:15 am   Permalink

(Ted and Emily) We will making our third Oasis visit. Can't wait.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-01-16 2:32 pm   Permalink

AArrrr!
Sea cook Tikiboy and the fair Kathleen, me ball and chain, be a boardin up the land cruiser and be a castin off for "The Oasis" be it fair weather ir foul come May.
Splice the main brace and break out the Rhum!

View Profile of tikiboy Send a personal message to tikiboy  Email tikiboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 10:47 am   Permalink

Lurkers unite!

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-17 5:00 pm   Permalink

I'm there, period.

Oh, and rocknroll girl will be coming too.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-21 7:46 pm   Permalink

Will be there with Tiki-Brini ... booked at the Royal Sun, but will be in residence poolside at the Tropics all weekend.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-22 12:18 pm   Permalink

We'll be there too! And I'm up for doing another drink recipe tasting like last year- that was fun! Dr.Z.....?

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-24 1:58 pm   Permalink

Aloha All,

Mr. & Mrs. Akua will making our first Oasis trip. Regrettably, Caliente & Royal Sun seem to be booked, so we're slummin' it at the Travelodge down the street. Looking forward to meeting lots of our unmet TC pals!

Cheers!

Aaron

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation