FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis V (2005) Attendance List
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 01:58 am   Permalink

Awesome! Bosko is coming!!!! gnarly

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 09:06 am   Permalink

If I can still get a room and a ticket, Kamapua'a and I are going to be there too. Still waiting to find out how the additional hotel and ticket availibility is going to work out. Anybody got news yet?

I have been watching this post but still nuttin':

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=12984&forum=4&16

Chongolio

" If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done"
...Unknown

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 12:19 pm   Permalink

A RIPTIDE will be present. Coming in with The Sperm Whale and his woman.

[ This Message was edited by: Riptide on 2005-02-22 12:25 ]

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VonTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-02-22 4:27 pm   Permalink

Vontiki is there with guests.

View Profile of VonTiki Send a personal message to VonTiki  Email VonTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 9:25 pm   Permalink

For the third straight year, Tiki-Ray will be vending his handcarved tiki's, handcrafted tiki bar lights and wall sconces, t-shirts...etc. I look forward to you all visiting my cabana again and saying Hi!
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-07 9:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Alooooha!

To those that have emailed me directly about this years list; since I've been demoted as this years list manager (hehe, Martiki), please send your questions & inquiries to Martiki directly! Muhahaha!!

Martiki, not that you asked for it, but here is the format for 2003 and 2004.

Ok, I'm still getting emails asking when I'm updating this list....
ATTENTION: This is Martiki's list! Email him since I cannot edit his first post!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-03-08 08:05 am   Permalink

Fine, alright already. I went through it and updated the list. That's the last time I'm gonna do it- I've got another event to worry about right now, so if anyone is dead set on a list with linked profiles and kid's ages and what not, don't let me stop you- feel free to copy and paste into a new thread and we can lock the old one. Otherwise, I'm out. Mahalo.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-08 09:29 am   Permalink

MEaN GeNe and wife Lisa Marie, aka "Weence", will be there with 3 year old daughter Taylor Marie.

We will have some major surprises for Tiki Oasis. Keep an eye on your Tiki News emails for details.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 10:31 am   Permalink

Hey,

Mark me on the list!! Yiipeee!! See everyone in a couple months!

Jeff Central aka/Jeff Chenault

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 1:01 pm   Permalink

I finally sorted out the room and Ticket situation, it looked a bit sketchy for a while.
Look forwrd to seeing you all!

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 4:36 pm   Permalink

I might get in trouble for posting this here too - I just want to make sure people get this info this week!

Based on the legal capacity limits of the caliente tropics hotel we now have determined that the Tiki Oasis V event is sold out (Yes we are surprised too!)

No more weekend passes will be sold past this week
AND we will not sell any tickets the day of the event

If you purchased a ticket already via pay pal or mail you should be getting your confirmation # most likey this weekend (we thought we had until April 23rd to process all of these!)

There are only three ways to still get a ticket to Tiki Oasis and these tickets are subject to availability

We have reserved a limited number of passes for guests traveling on the Tiki bus from SF (see info below)

You can volunteer for the event (approx 4-6 hours of time) e-mail Hukilau Brown <tasteslikechicken2000@earthlink.net>

We were in the process of making arrangements with the Vagabond Inn over the past few weeks and are happy to announce that we have 20 rooms available (You must purchase a weekend pass for $40 each if you are staying at the Vagabond Inn)

A Two-Night Minimum Stay is required

Vagabond Inn
Must Call 800-522-1555 and identify yourself as part of Tiki Oasis V
Group Code: TIKI

Buy ticket at:
www.tikinews.com
When you buy your Tiki Oasis ticket please note: We are staying at th Vagabond Inn

There are also approx 20 spaces available on the bus
This is a fun, relaxing way to travel 400 miles and meet new friends (or not)
All about the bus:

Tiki Bus to Tiki Oasis V: DEPARTS Thursday night from the Odeon to PS approx 11 pm arrives PS approx 8 am
DEPARTS back to SF on Sunday early afternoon. $150 per person includes ticket to the event.

Yes, there will be live entertainment on the bus trip
Yes, people can take the bus one way and fly the other and just pay half ($55 + $40 for Tiki Oasis ticket = $95)
Yes, people can drink on the bus (no smoking, drugs).
Yes, you can sleep comfortable on the bus (it sleeps at least 40 while moving).
Yes, the bus drivers are qualified, sober and safe.
Yes, you can bring a dog or a child
No, you cannot sleep on the bus over the weekend
No, the bus will not make other pick up stops along the way

The vehicle is always serviced and checked by a licensed mechanic before it goes out on a trip. The coach is 40' long, and in great mechanical shape. It's a former Green Tortoise bus. There is a roof rack for bikes. There is a small potty (peeing only please) for your peeing pleasure. There is personal lights with every seat for reading. There are 2 dinettes for 8 - 10 people to play scrabble or cards or quarters. The coach travels at an average 65 miles per hour (20 mph up steep hills, though). 2 drivers means a safe journey through night.
Questions e-mail Otto@tikinews.com

payment method is same as for Tiki Oasis tickets
use Paypal payable to otto.vonstroheim@tesser.com or mail a check and confirm that you have done so by emailing Otto so that he does not oversell the bus and end up returning your money

++++++++++++++

Otto von Stroheim
Tiki News
2215-R Market Street #177
San Francisco, CA 94114
www.tikinews.com

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 6:10 pm   Permalink

Better late than never! I'm in!

I've been out of it for a ages, Hopefully, everything will be settled sooner rather than later so I can have some fun!

Martiki: What's the scoop with Zombie Tasting #2? I'm in again in anyone is interested!

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:37 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-09 6:26 pm   Permalink

got my hotel rez. right after they announced it... i may have a room to share...

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-03-10 07:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-03-09 18:10, CheekyGirl wrote:

Martiki: What's the scoop with Zombie Tasting #2? I'm in again in anyone is interested!

I'm cooking up a little idea right now. I'll post about it after SF Crawl.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-10 08:06 am   Permalink

Selector Lopaka and Puamana will be in attendance.

[ This Message was edited by: Selector Lopaka on 2005-03-13 15:13 ]

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation