FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki Crawl 5: Hotel Announced
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
SF Tiki Crawl 5: Hotel Announced
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-03 6:16 pm   Permalink

The monkeybus will be in Monterey on Thursday night with Virani, Sabu, Unga and possibly others. Have fun. How do you know that there are activities on Thursday? I haven't seen any kind of a tentative schedule?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-03 6:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-03 18:16, Monkeyman wrote:
How do you know that there are activities on Thursday? I haven't seen any kind of a tentative schedule?

They haven't posted a specific schedule yet, so I don't personally know what Thursday has in store for us, but the announced dates per the "Tiki Crawl dates SET IN STONE!" announcement and the main crawl webpage are:

Quote:

Final dates:

March 31st - April 3rd

With the Big Crawl being on Saturday, April 2nd

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-03 6:42 pm   Permalink

There are definitely activities for Thursday Night. I know. Trust me. Try to get in early.

Glad you can make it Tikifish!!! I don't have the times for everything pinned down just yet, but we'll take care of you. Even if Hanford has to go pick you up at the airport.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-03 9:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-03 15:19, tikifish wrote:
I just booked my flight, I land in San Fran 7:30 thursday night...

Just booked my flight as well. I won't be making the Thursday night event as I'll be flying in on Friday morning and taking the BART from Oakland Airport.... (unless some good soul is willing to pick me up???? )

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
divapinup

Posted: 2005-02-07 4:24 pm   Permalink

Hello! I was just told about this forum by Sweetpea and the Sf Tiki Crawl sounds like amazing fun

Just thought I'd say hello!

Suzanne

View Profile of divapinup Send a personal message to divapinup      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 08:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-07 16:24, divapinup wrote:
Hello! I was just told about this forum by Sweetpea and the Sf Tiki Crawl sounds like amazing fun

Just thought I'd say hello!

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne!
Welcome to the party.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CruzinTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-08 5:52 pm   Permalink

I'm working on convincing my boss release me from my shackles so I can attend this time!!!

View Profile of CruzinTiki Send a personal message to CruzinTiki  Email CruzinTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-16 5:33 pm   Permalink

Bump!

Just a reminder to book this hotel SOON if you are plannig on coming. It's filling up and it's going to be THE place to be during the crawl for after parties and general madness. We need to take it over!! There's only 44 rooms so act now! now! now!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-17 7:36 pm   Permalink

Done and Done.

We're in the process of working out the logistics for our daughters sitter. We'll most likely drop her off w/ family in Sacramento, but,, just in case...

Is anyone by chance bringing kids with them that are old enough to watch a 7yr old at the hotel during the Crawl hours? One thing I've learned about extended family and making plans, is to ALWAYS have a back up plan.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-21 1:16 pm   Permalink

BOOKED!!!!!
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 09:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-02-03 18:16, Monkeyman wrote:
The monkeybus will be in Monterey on Thursday night with Virani, Sabu, Unga and possibly others.

Don't forget Madame Virani

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 12:18 pm   Permalink

Thursday in Monterey? Unga You hostin?
I just got my room reserved for Fri and Sat.
Bring it on like King Kong!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-22 12:24 pm   Permalink

the cleen/hat duo are booked for saturday nite at the pheonix! we'll also attend the thursday activities at unga's pad! can't wait to see everyone! happy happy happy!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-02-22 12:50 pm   Permalink

Whoa gang...like I said, there's definitely Thursday night activities in SF. I have to STRONGLY encourage you to get all the way up here for Thursday night. Particularly if you like LIVE MUSIC!!! From bands you like. Bands who would like to see you.

Please try to make it up- you'll be glad you did. I'm sorry if we haven't got all the details posted to the site yet, but we did say it was happenin' on Thursday as well.

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-24 11:40 am   Permalink

There has been a change of itinerary for the monkeybus.

The monkeybus will be driving up on Thursday to participate in PreCrawl activities around the bay area.

I will be bringing Sabu, Virani, Mrs. Virani, and Monkeyman. I can fit one more if anyone wants to reserve a seat. We will be spinning hours and hours of lounge, exotica, hapa haole tunes and more on the drive. Footrests for backseat passengers and a table for craft time.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation