FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 11:28 am   Permalink

Surfintiki, mucho gracious amigo! Yep slapped some on her last night as a matter of fact. I slammed it around on the floor, in the saw dust pile, then dropped it a few times as well. Re-sanded some of the stain because I saw some obtrusive sanding marks that just urked me that you cannot see till you stain. Nothing like doing things twice. I always said I ran a "do and re-do" department.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
flacookz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 2:07 pm   Permalink

Way to shift gears and go in a totally dif direction. You definately hit the after burner for this design

View Profile of flacookz Send a personal message to flacookz  Email flacookz Goto the website of flacookz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-08 09:39 am   Permalink

Damn, Gary...you're an industry, man...I feel like the whole world has blown by me at breakneck speed! That's a helluva tiki on 10!!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-08 11:04 am   Permalink

Flacookz thanks. Yeah I have tried all kinda directions here latley. My mind flutters at times. I like mixing it up! Your stuff is looking really good as well. The skull tiki is cool. Keep it up!

B.K., Glad to see you back around. Thanks for the compliment. Mucho Gusto. I've been working hard since your departure. I've learned a few things, carved different styles, and made a few dollars for the effort. It's been fun. We all miss seeing what masterpieces you come up with. This new one you are working on is going be jake I know. Looking forward to meeting you down at Hukilau if you make it.

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 09:24 am   Permalink

Looks like we have another Tiki Carver in the family!!! "Makayla Suzanne Chapman". Born yesterday. Guess I am officially old now........Just wanted to share.

Grandpa G. better know as "G-Pah"!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-09-16 09:28 ]

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 10:44 am   Permalink

Congradulations GPAH! Well done. As long as you surf, you will never be old.

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 11:10 am   Permalink

Very cool. Congrats to you and your family.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 3:20 pm   Permalink

That's your best work yet. Congratulations!

In my confussion I thought she was yours. You don't look all that old.

[ This Message was edited by: Raffertiki 2005-09-16 19:05 ]

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 5:03 pm   Permalink

What a beautiful grandaughter! Congrats - you must be a proud old man!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 5:14 pm   Permalink

And here I thought I was getting old! I got a ways to go in that field. My daughter is only 7.
A true and hearty congratulations from the Seamus clan! I'll smoke (another) cigar in your honor and get started on my next round of MaiTais right away. Best wishes to your family.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 5:25 pm   Permalink

Congratulations!
They say Grandkids are the reward for not eating your own.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 07:09 am   Permalink

Congratulations dude! Thats a cute lookin baby.

Love that big tiki too. The mouth on it just blows me away. Cool. Cant wait to see it all stained up

[ This Message was edited by: hewey 2005-09-17 07:12 ]

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 07:09 am   Permalink

Thanks alot everyone for the warm wishes. Everythings fine! Feels weird being a grandfather;) Life is a wonderful thing......

Looks like we will be making Hukilau for sure now. She was originally due end of September. I was just sure she would be late and go into labor the weekend of Hukilau and I would not be able to make it. So all is well. Trish and I are finishing up some stuff we will be bringing down. Been working pretty hard at it. From the looks of it we're not the only ones!

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 07:51 am   Permalink

My what a cute little bundle of Joy! Congrats gramps. Did you ever think you would be a grandpa so young?
Don't let her distract you from your work now..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 10:10 am   Permalink

Thanks alot Ben. No I did not think so. 43 years old and a G-Pa? Who would have thought. Let's see...If I get her on a surfboard at 5 years old, we'll be paddling out together for years to come. That's quality time! Hell I won't even be 50 yet!!!! That's a good thing.

Uh, baby sitting will be minimal....carving time maximal.

G.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation