FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 3:08 pm   Permalink

Yeah Granpa-G! Your finest creation yet!! Congratulations.

[ This Message was edited by: surfintiki 2005-09-20 16:43 ]

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 3:53 pm   Permalink

Congratulations! Sept 15th what a great day (that's my birthday too)!

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 06:53 am   Permalink

Congratulations, I know you will pass your incredible talent down on to your grandchild. We love your work.
Annie & Wes

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 3:27 pm   Permalink

The wahine Tiki T. decides to carve a 24"x6" pillar candle for the Hukilau......I say...ok? Have at it. What a girl. She helps out in her own way....Looks as good as what I could have done! This will be for sell at the Hukilau along with some other stuff she has been working on. She rocks.......Final pictures to follow.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 3:44 pm   Permalink

Wow , that is great. I have heard of using candles to make molds for mugs and ceramics. Carefull G she might take over your shop on ya ...

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 5:13 pm   Permalink

Awesome Tiki T!!! (You should make a mold from that one so's you could lower your price for the little peeps on this site.....like us) Sweet design. Has Gary proposed yet?

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 8:36 pm   Permalink

Aahah Rodeo and MC.....you guys are too funny. You know you could be right.... Maybe I should keep my secrets to myself! She has been working really hard to bring something to the Hukilau on her own beside what I have to offer.

Thanks for the props for her. She's too timid to post on here, so I do it for her because I'm proud. She reads them though, so thanks. Trish in the house!!!

MC, three years last Wednesday actually. Who knnows what the future holds. I could not ask for a better chica though that's for sure.....What a trooper.

Thanks again,

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:38 am   Permalink

It looks like Tiki T is making a move to be the Alpha carver. Nice stuff!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 1:34 pm   Permalink

Look out TikiG, you may end up having to do your Own Sanding and gringing. Mrs TikiT is headed down the road of Tiki carving fulfillment. I have been watching your work ma'am and you are making Steady progress ,as is Mr g.
What a Pair.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 2:42 pm   Permalink

Benz, Raffer, Rodeo, MC,

Gentleman, Aloha,
Thank you, for your kind words. As a "Wahini" that busts butt.....to be acknowledged in any way is greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting all the wonderful individuals Tiki G. has been talking about for the last few years. May I only aspire to sit in the shadows of the Masters, and I will SMILE!!!!

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 6:44 pm   Permalink

Welp, two days before departure to the Hukilau. We can't seem to figure out whether we are ready with everything or not. Finally had to say tonight we are done....Thank God.

Thanks everyone for the props for "T.". Without my looking....she posted finally after 3 years..... I think she's proud of her stuff. I know I am. You made her feel good.

Thanks again you guy's. See you at Hukilau!

G.

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 6:47 pm   Permalink

"T" Do you have a sister or a clone ? Glad to see you decided to post. We all look fowared to you next creations. Someone Buy her and G a maitai for me at Hukilau

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 6:51 pm   Permalink

Dang Rodeo, fastest reply ever next to Kalikis a couple of days ago! I appreciate that brother. She'll look again, I'm sure..... She does it all for me. That's what means the most to me. True to the heart.

Thanks man,

G.

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 05:55 am   Permalink

Just wanted to share an update on one of the tikis I posted earlier that was not finished. This one along with others will be driving down to the Hukilau today. Hopefully they will be taking us along for the ride...

Full details and pics on everything taken to the Hukilau when I return.

Hope to see you there!

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 6:51 pm   Permalink

I love the depth in that one G. That's not Palm, what kind of wood is that?
One good thing (the only thing) 'bout not being at the Hukilau, we're getting huge waves here this weekend, predicted up to 15 feet!
Sorry I won't get to meet you this time around, as Benz says, next year will be huge...50th anniversary Hukilau=I'm there!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation