FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 07:39 am   Permalink

No G. My pic of Tiki T is innocent compared to that one. That's a "priceless" candidate. LOL

Surfs definately up!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 08:07 am   Permalink

Gary...

Sorry I was so lame at the Mai Kai... I was spaced out. Jen has been giving me grief ever since... "What was up with you Saturday night?!"

I was just wandering around the gardens in awe... a 26 hour drive weighing on me... getting up at 6 am four days in a row after staying up late... sitting in the ballroom for 12 + hours, meeting so many new and old faces, getting into mischief with PolyPop, the drinks at the Mai Kai...

They're all lame excuses but I was beat Saturday night... missed the parties and was asleep by midnight.

You and Tiki T are the one of the classiest and talented couples in Florida... the time we had to hang out was treasured... Yea... I'm kicking myself for not digging up contact info to hook up with you at JAX Beach... Jen kind of sprung the whole beach day in JAX on me... not that I was complaining... but had I known earlier I would have made plans with you guys. Three miles? Lucky you! From what we saw of the area it looks like a lot of fun... I dropped some money at Surf & Skate that day too.

We'll see you guys again next year... we have the condo in Satellite again...

Hope you have a winter filled with waves!

Keep up the good work!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 12:16 pm   Permalink

This was a post Trish made before the Hukilau about her candle. You might have missed it. It was under my name and might have looked like I posted, but she did. It was her one and only post......Thought I would bump it up for her in case you missed it.

Quote:

On 2005-10-02 14:42, Tiki T. wrote:
Benz, Raffer, Rodeo, MC,

Gentleman, Aloha,

Thank you, for your kind words. As a "Wahini" that busts butt.....to be acknowledged in any way is greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting all the wonderful individuals Tiki G. has been talking about for the last few years. May I only aspire to sit in the shadows of the Masters, and I will SMILE!!!!

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 12:30 pm   Permalink

Lake thanks for the kind words you say about us. We're just there doing out thang making the best of it. All work and no play makes T&G pretty bored. We had a blast watching you body surf Saturday. LAKE ATLANTIC!!!!!

I am so glad you made it back safely. Also glad you scored some warm Florida waves along the way home also. Sweet! Jax Pier can get pretty crowded. I hope you had no probs getting some waves there. I have surfed at the old pier before they tore it down to build this concrete monstousity, for years and yeras. Breaks pretty good there I have been told and seen. Get's too crowded for me. I always head to the Mayport Poles to surf with the Dolphins. No worries about the fly through. I'll catch ya next time. Surf and Skate Huh! Spent alot of money in there myself. Did you talk to the owner "Gary", longhaired tall guy about my age?

It's cool about the Mai Kai. We knew you were spent when you started making conversation with the Puffer fish in the fish tank. I think we were all pretty spent! I know I was and I REALLY know Trish was after (2) "Barrels"......One Mai Tai, One 1/2 Barrel, and a Pina Colada was all I needed to float my ass right on outta there. Thanks to Mctiki and Valhine for the ride!!!!! We owe you guys big time!

It was a real pleasure to meet your wife. She seems like a pretty cool chica! Nice choice bro'!

I wrap more later. Time to hit the time clock to go home!!!!

Welcome home dude. It was grand............

G.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-16 10:55 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 1:30 pm   Permalink

Aloha tiki G and Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trish , I loved your candel it was really cool,and I am glad that it found a new home!!!
Tiki G, Your creativity is incredable my friend. The flow with your tikis the colors and your own style with killer twists make for unreal unreal ART. Keep your flow my AAAAAAAAAAAAy frame (WAVE) and off shore friend, Aloha your friend ,Mooney .....really,really cool stuff!!!!

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 4:03 pm   Permalink

great tikis G......really like the moai and the
marq-styled one...hope hukilau was a success for you!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 5:14 pm   Permalink

Mooney. When we walked up and saw your big A-Frame tiki outside the ballroom I looked at Trish and said Holy " ". You deserve as many props as anyone my man. I wish I had spent more time wrapping with you till we were leaving. Hope to see you next year if not before.

Hey by the way, the girl Crash who came down to meet me as we were leaving, do you know her username or have contact info for her. She gave us a little something as we were shoving off and I just wanted to shoot her a thanks...If so can you PM me?

Thanks Jim. Your stuff rocked Huki as well!

G.

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 5:25 pm   Permalink

Congatiki thanks very much. We were very grateful for the reception we received being a rookie there. Everyone was as friendly and receptive as we had hoped for and left there feeling like we were welcome:) We can't wait till next year.

SCTikiShack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-18 10:28 am   Permalink

Tiki G,

It looks like you are having a killer time at the Hukilau. Are you carving full time, or just busting them out? All the tikis in your backyard look killer. I used to carve in my backyard but the neighbors were starting to become passive aggressive. Do you ever get sad when the tikis are gone? Sometimes it feels like you are loosing a family member.

Great work,
Will

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-19 06:27 am   Permalink

Will thanks, no not full time, just AFTER my full time job which means I have two full time jobs!

Yeah we had a blast at Hukilau. Too much fun with a little bit of work mixed in. Would have been nice to spend more time doing what eveyone else was doing instead of vending the whole time, but we managed to make the best of it while we were there. Who say's you can't party and work at the same time. Perks of being your own boss!!! How could you be at the Hukilau and not party anyways???????????

I wonder at times if my neighbors are ready to kill me. Dust everywhere, air compressors running, electric grinders buzzing, chainsaw roaring.....but I guess they are use to it by now or they would complain. The are pretty cool about it for the most part. We usually shut everything down by 8:00pm out of respect. Guess that helps.

Yeah I know what you mean, they (tikis) grace my house for a short period, then off they go to grace someone elses house. It's cool though. I have actually kept (3) now for myself out of about (300). "Whoo-Hoo"

Catch ya later,

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 3:36 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-16 10:56 ]

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 3:39 pm   Permalink

You didn't do all five? Plus the feet? Dammmmnnn!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 3:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the reply, Raffer.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-02 06:58 ]

Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 4:09 pm   Permalink

Man, I wish Talla Luna Tikilassee would want to do that with me! That's great..(Hey, remember how cool it was when George Jones and Tammy Wynette started singing together? Or when the guy dropped the chocolate into the peanut butter and made the first Reese's PBC?)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 4:20 pm   Permalink

Aloha gary and trish!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish i wasnt working at the firehouse today . I could have chipping away alittle.
Did you both crank out those killer tikis today? It looks like you both are having FUN creating some AMAZING art. Keep slaying the WOOD and creating outside the boxxxxxxxxxxx. really aweasome stuff, Happy thanksgiving and ALOHA for now your friend Jimmy Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation