FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 04:52 am   Permalink

Well Gee, TikiG and Trish, These guys look Awesome, but couldn't you do something a bit more traditional here?. What a pleasure it is for you to go from palm to pine. I'm guessing you don't want to touch another splinter log for as long as you live. I am Really glad you are caught up on Your home work, now you can come help me with mine?. It is Very nice to see you guys carving and posting again, and with such Spectaculer pieces, what'cha gonna do for an encore??
HappyHappyHappy Happy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 05:05 am   Permalink

Thanks Ben. We have felt like such slackers here lately when we do not get dirty with tiki stuff. Good to be back in the dust. You are right Sir, NO MORE SPLINTERS, or MOLD, or HEAVY LOGS, or STRIPPING, or HARVESTING, or ROTTEN WOOD and on, and on. Have seen many pieces on here that deserve all the recognition they received, your's especially. You keep the bar up. We just try to keep up.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 05:25 am   Permalink

wonderful work TikiG....perfect....i would be proud as punch to have either one of these...
looking forward to the finishing touches....congratulations and welcome back to posting.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 06:10 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki G and Trish!!!!!!!!
Welcome back my friends!!!!!!!!!
Boy could you go any bigger with those Aweasome pieces!!!!!!!!!!! They are SWEET, i love the super clean lines and such clean wood. Killer carvings my friend keep having fun.
I'm glad that your both back making dust, keep the chips flying and mahalo for sharing with us , Aloha for now your friend , Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 08:15 am   Permalink

Those are great. Keep carving and I'm sure you'll find you own style - just as you did with you "original" tikis.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 09:05 am   Permalink

Wow! Out of the darkness comes the The G&W team with smokin marques!!! When are ya waxin up the sticks and coming down? Or have ya been hangin w/ the hoity toity up in Jax?

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 09:48 am   Permalink

I've been wondering when we'd hear from you guys again, and with beautiful pieces.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 04:20 am   Permalink

Thanks to Congatiki, Mooney, AlohaStation, Raffer & Mctiki for the nice replies. Thanks guy's. I have enjoyed seeing your works lately as well. Great stuff. Yeah it's been a little while, but we're getting busy with it once again.

McTiki, the water will be warming up soon. Will be headed your way to catch some down south juice in the near future. Wetsuitless hopefully.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-09 10:53 pm   Permalink

You always remind me that Punk Rock lives on, Gary! Those are keepers. Or slightly pricier sellers! The Florida Tongaroa/Maori stacker brings one of the old Cypress Gardens tikis to mind...the one in the reeds on the boat tour...not a lot of it left but it was great when it was in better condition. You're a powerhouse, man. With a powerhouse woman!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 05:13 am   Permalink

Thanks alot B.K. We appreciate that. Never seen the tiki you speak of and probably never will, but I will certainly take your word for it. I hear it's closing. Is that right? Yeah it's nice having someone to help, especially if it's your own chica;)

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 05:19 am   Permalink

Bunch of pics here of the finished up Marq, Tang/Maori combo, a new fanger carving, and more......

After carving tap handles for everyone else, we decided we needed OUR own beer kegerator, so we built one;)

Trish testing out the new product. Nice having cold beer on tap while your working;)

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-16 10:50 ]

JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 05:42 am   Permalink

You two are a terrific team. Someday I have to see your stuff in person.
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikisobayli
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 05:48 am   Permalink

Tiki G, Man, Nice Stuff. I like the Marq guy alot. I really need to find some logs with that size diameter for sure.

View Profile of tikisobayli Send a personal message to tikisobayli  Email tikisobayli Goto the website of tikisobayli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 05:58 am   Permalink

Tiki G,
That pine sure looks good. And its nice to see the Fang style back in the pics. Keep at it, we love to see your progress.

I love the kegerator. That is something i've always wanted to do. Tikified Kegerator, love it.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 07:05 am   Permalink

G, you're definitely, without a doubt, at the top of your game. Thanks for sharing.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation