FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 07:43 am   Permalink

Without a doubt these are some of your best. The 2 new ones are my favorites. One question do you use paint or flame for your tikis?

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 09:46 am   Permalink

Excellent job there guys, Mr G, I see you left the finishing to the Pro, and a Pro job she did. Awesome work, 3 Faangtastic pieces. BOY, have I Missed your posts.
HappyHappyHappy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 10:31 am   Permalink

Gee Gary, that looks rough. Sunshine, beer, a hottie helping you out... its 40 degrees here and I'm stuck working in the basement studio!

Seriously good work there. So clean... you're a master of your style.

This fall after Huki I'll have to come by and we'll knock a couple tikis out in your backyard... that is if the waves are not up!

And check your PM... I sent you one a week ago!

Keep up the great work!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 10:36 am   Permalink

You have the life of Riley, man. And the prolificity, too!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SCTikiShack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 10:41 am   Permalink

Tiki G.,

Sweet, I wish I lived on the other side of the continent so I can check out your work in person.
They are super epic and I love the way you are using different stains to create color dimensions. Hopefully, you have been getting some waves. I have been braving freezing temperatures lately to get my wave fix, thank god for modern wetsuits.

Will

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 4:44 pm   Permalink

Gary and Trish,

Most excellent stuff. Your staining jobs are tops. That adds to the already amazing carvings. You two rule! The kegerator is a sweet appliance. I wish I still drank I hope you turn it all quickly and get that shipment of logs paid for up front so you can buy some bling bling with the rest. Enjoy!

BTW - I found a sand rail and am giving it some thought. If you have advice, please bring it on.....I'll give you my # if you PM me.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachnik
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-19 10:15 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki G...Greetings from Venice! I am new to TC but have have been carving and sampling rum drinks for years. Your work is way cool! If I make it to Florida, I will most definitely see your wares in person. Keep posting the great pix...by the way, that beer tap/bar would look mighty nice out here on the west coast!

Beachnik

View Profile of Beachnik Send a personal message to Beachnik  Email Beachnik     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 03:09 am   Permalink

AlohA Tiki G and Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope all is well with you Two!!!!
Your carvings are Aweasome my friend! I love your style it all has such a Great flow. Im glad your back my friend (those darn house chores, I'm in the midst of my own down here). Keep slaying the wood and having fun and Mahalo for sharing with us all, Aloha my friend,Aloha , Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 07:24 am   Permalink

So glad to see you guys posting new work again. These new guys are bowling us over. Keep up the great work. I Wonder if that Kegerator has anything to do with ti??

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 10:29 am   Permalink

A little late on the thank you's everybody, sorry about that. I appreciate all your replies.

Thanks go to:

JohhnyP.
tikiobayli
Loki
J.T.

Keep up the awesome works yourself. I see what goes on on here. Never missed.

AlohaStation, I use paint and darker stains, never flame. Too charcoaly for my liking. It smears in Trish's poly.

Benzart, yeah she's the sand, stain, poly pro now. I've been replaced. Must be the kegerator, or what's in it;)

LakeSurfer, thanks I did receive your PM. Getting back with you bro. No disrespect to you. Thanks for the PM.

B.K., Life of Riley huh;) Yeah I'd like to think so, but I'm not so sure of that;)

ScTikiShack, Thanks, not much in the way of waves here lately. Glad you've been scoring out there. Been keeping up with it on Surfline the last month or two...

G-man, Thanks again. yep paid for them already. The Sandrail rocks!

Beachnik, Venice huh. Is that where muscle beach is??? I appreciate your reply.

Mooney, as always....thanks.

Back to work now.............More pics soon.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 12:27 pm   Permalink

More Beautiful stuff from Mr and Mrs G. Love the Moai Mug Refrig MAgnet and the Whole refrig for beer is absolutely Killer. Thats the way to go.

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 1:53 pm   Permalink

I see that you sold that great tiki with the tongue out. Just business as usually.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 06:58 am   Permalink

Gary,

What's happening with Team Tiki over there in JAX? It's almost festival time, yes? Where are you heading this year? Please post pics from your travels as you have time.

How is that new wood supplier treating you? Is the product comparable to the other trucked-in product? I hope all is well.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-18 10:18 pm   Permalink

Bump!

Tiki G... styling with a style all his own...

Hope the wood chips are flying!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 07:52 am   Permalink

Sorry, I somehow missed these last few post.

Thanks Ben. The fridge magnet was one Cindy a.k.a. "Crash" made and gave to us at the Hukilau. Looks good on the beer fridge! She's really cool and talented. You can check out her website at:
http://www.cindyraschke.com

Teaky thanks. Yep sold it. Business as usual I guess, but it's not all business with us. It's more "fun". I do still get enjoyment out of it.

Gman, what's kickin! Yeah the new white pine log supply should be here in a day or two (hopefully) Going to be busy. Decided to can the first festival of the year so far for us. Too busy to even mess with it. Get that rail fixed yet????????

Lake, sure appreciate the bump. It's kinda easy to get lost around here these days unless you post something EVERY day. I got your PM thanks. Getting back to you on that. Surfed some small 2-1/2 ft clean groundswell last Friday/Saturday. Was kinda fun. Water temp 68. I skinned it and it felt sweet.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation