FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 2:07 pm   Permalink

Will, it was great speaking with you on the phone that night. Your a very cool dude, and look forward to getting out your way one day and catching a few waves with ya. I'm stoked you are stoked with your tiki. It looks awesome chillin' in your backyard with your others. It was a pleasure to carve this for you. Thank you for allowing me to create something you felt I was worthy of doing. You see something in my carvings that many others do not. Others may not appreciate this type of tiki/carving, but thank you for letting me know that you did.

Peace bro' Will, and thanks again.

Lake, thanks man. I had fun with this one for Will. You know the vibe. Surfer to Surfer. Will understands it, that's for sure, and I'm sure you do too. Not really certain about Hukilau at this point. Kind of unsure about it to tell you the truth. I'll PM ya about it later. A trip down to Costa Rica in early November is actually another option for us. Think we might opt for that instead. Our doors are always open for you guys. It would be great if you could cruise by here on your way back from Satellite Beach for a stay. Thanks for the post bro'. Your new biggie looks rad!

Thanatos thanks alot. Your new bar is looking great. Keep up the good work. It's going to rock I'm sure!

Mctiki, yep mystery solved. Couldn't have gone to a cooler person. We're still planning on coming down. Waiting on a swell. Ya'll be good now ya here;)

Ben, thanks again. There is not much anyone can do to compare to what you do. I appreciate your confidence building post. Please tell Mrs. Sherry we said hello. Miss ya.

G. & T.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-02 07:01 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 06:03 am   Permalink

wow man. those are some nice creations. they are all so unique. what kind of wood using?
keep them comming.

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 04:34 am   Permalink

Tiki Duddy, thanks alot for the compliment. I appreciate that. It is Ponderosa Pine. Easy to carve and holds a nice finish. We prefer it over palm these day's.

G.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-06-06 04:34 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 2:21 pm   Permalink

G Were always good bro. We'll see ya soon for sure. Were gonna be at mile marker 80 sumtin sumtin for a week starting Thursday. We be bringin on the Mahi when we get back.

Mc

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 05:55 am   Permalink

Tiki G.
Thought of you when i took my break and was in New Zeland. You would of loved it. Met this guy surfing. Lives on the beach and carves all afternoon. Man he was bad. Had these long boards he surfed on. Carvings were great! did everything. Ill send you pics....

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 09:58 am   Permalink

Tiki Road Trip last weekend down to the "McTiki's".

Mission: To Carve tikis, surf and Drink.
Mission Accomplished?: Hell Yeah! (except for the surf part)

We had an awesome time. Thanks man.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-07-08 06:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-10-19 06:02 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 10:11 am   Permalink

NOW We're Talkin'.. Lady G has the right idea while you are up there carving and sweating, she has a cold one relaxin in the pool. Long time no see, Welcome back.
I Love your tiki bar too.
HAPPY HAPPY

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 10:21 am   Permalink

Ben these were actually taken down in Merrit Island at the "McTikis" last weekend. Trish and I did a little road trip down for the weekend for a little R&R. Did a little carving, a little drinking and a lot of chillin'.

Thanks to the McTikis for having us there. We had an awesome time. The place is very cool and relaxing. Thank god for the pool. We were sweating like dogs. I'd carve a little, rinse off, hop in da pool, get out, and carve some more.

Have some more pics to post, just can't get to them right now. You beat me to the punch before I could finish my post. How did you know I posted them?

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-07-07 10:39 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 2:52 pm   Permalink

Benzart Magic!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-08 06:27 am   Permalink

Ben, I should have known;) Your wizardry is exquisite.

GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-08 1:52 pm   Permalink

Yo Gary! Ahoy! Glad to see you mixing some R&R in with your work. Nice to have you around again!

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-08 3:48 pm   Permalink

Thanks G. Sorry I've been so scarce lately. Been keeping up with your works though. Your stuff is looking really good. I hope you have been enjoying the rail. Ya gonna watch the fighting challenge tonight????

rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 09:18 am   Permalink

Bump.

Didnt feel like carving today. Thought about playing around on the computer , Went thru Tiki G's thread. Heading out to the garage right now!!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 3:58 pm   Permalink

Yep Rodeo, Gary and Trish make some killer stuff. I always swing through here to look at his pics. I'm a huge fan of his style and use of stain. Additionally, he has a killer sense of business! Go Gary go!!!

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-10 11:29 am   Permalink

Thanks Rodeo and Gman for the props. Hope things are well with you guys. It's always to nice to receive a little attention every now and then. We've been busy working on this and that. Nothing too special, just keeping the chips flying. Been way too hot for much of anything. Be cool (in both ways) and thanks again.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation