FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving ~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
~~~~ Tiki G. ~~~~
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 10:15 am   Permalink

THe black screen will be a nice touch. Bose are nice but I bet the tiki will be the talk of the party over the speakers that anyone can get. Now a tiki DJ booth to match.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitammy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 2:08 pm   Permalink

G, these look fantastic. Functional tiki really rocks. Thanks for sharing.

I will be near Pensacola on September 24th & plan to come by the festival to check out your work. Do TCer's get a discount? HA

View Profile of tikitammy Send a personal message to tikitammy  Goto the website of tikitammy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 3:11 pm   Permalink

Tammy thanks! Yeah functional is good.....Actually, I decided to vend at the Hukilau instead of the Pensacola Festival this year. We will attend the Pensacola Fest next year I'm sure. I figured it was time to show at a Hukilau after 2 years of not being able to make it. Thanks for the reply:)

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 3:19 pm   Permalink

I'm going to show these to a co-worker who is building a tiki bar in his backyard by the dock. Don't be surprised if you get a call from Long Island. Those are really nice G.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 6:23 pm   Permalink

sonofabeach....opps...son of a gun...nice
tiki Gary...I was thinking of doing the
same thing (probably not carved as nicely
as yours)...with a pair of bose outdoor
speakers...you beat me to the punch!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 6:39 pm   Permalink

That is the shiznet.....

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 9:54 pm   Permalink

I wanna see a pic of that trike dealio. D'ja make it?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 05:04 am   Permalink

Thanks Raffer, I appreciate that. Thanks Conga, it was a little trouble carving all the way through. Did not think my logs were wide enough to start with, but they ended up being just fine...... Thanatos, I thought you would like'em, thanks.

Tiki Diablo......Check out this website.

http://www.msaffer.com

This website belongs to my friend that made the trike (I helped though) that lives across the street from me. Check his website out and take peek at what else he has built. This dude is a mechanical genius, and funny as hell....The "Riding Lawn Mower Flame Thrower" really works, I know, I was involved in the first test of this damn thing.

This is what "I" built below...1935 Chevy.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 08:57 am   Permalink

Sweeet Gary!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 04:33 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-07-27 09:13 ]

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 04:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2006-08-02 06:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2006-08-02 18:49 ]

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 05:40 am   Permalink

Nice logs bruddah! Youre quite busy this summer as you haven't bestowed as many carvings as before. You get a job or summtin?

Why you postin @ 0433 in da mornin?

Stay in touch

Mahalos

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 06:09 am   Permalink

Mc, thanks. Long time, no write. No, same day job, same tiki night job. Not much time for relaxation. Taking a break in October though. I'll be vending at the Hukilau and enjoying a little R&R with some fellow TC'ers! You going?

Not sure why that say's 4:33am, it was around 8:00am eastern time when I posted? Maybe my computer clock is wrong or something.

Good to hear from you,

G.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-12-07 05:17 ]

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 06:52 am   Permalink

Yo! What is Hukilau? Where,when? In Florida?

I think then the TC clock is based on West coast time considering 0800 EST was your post.

You'll never get lost in the weeds sir!

You and the Wahine are very busy then (2 jobs) I figured you were slackin due to the fine moist heat were havin.

We are still bust'n @ss on our backyard trying to blow out all the nearbye huts and bars. Til that is complete, I won't carve. Doing the waterfall/pond thingy right now. I should have some decent pics soon of the progress, but, wrecked my back and had to slow down some ( 40's are supposed to be your prime right?).

McTiki

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 07:50 am   Permalink

Whats's the Hukilau!!!!!!!????? Oh man if you missed out on this you would definitely be a slacker. Come on dude you gotta go. It'll be fun......See link below, or go to the website http://www.thehukilau.com

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=13444&forum=4&175

Oh man your right it has been hot as hell up here. Feel like I am about to fall out at times.....

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation