FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving carvings by Ken Pleasant
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
carvings by Ken Pleasant
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 2:38 pm   Permalink

Nice Ken, that book shelf most definitely slides right in there
with the rest of the decor.

Nice first Stone.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 3:35 pm   Permalink

Spectacular as always~ fB

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Flat Black
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 09:01 am   Permalink

That book shelf looks great in that room.

View Profile of Flat Black Send a personal message to Flat Black      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 2:36 pm   Permalink

Killer bookshelf! It looks right at home.

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NeptuneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-21 5:03 pm   Permalink

nice book shelf. it would look good next to a lamp or a mailbox.

View Profile of NeptuneTiki Send a personal message to NeptuneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 10:23 am   Permalink

Bump back to top,aloh Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-15 8:40 pm   Permalink

One of the nicest shelves ever. The whole room in that shot just works. Exactly what you would want in a tiki room that works for any house, any situation, and I think my girl friend would warm up to something like that.

But what I like to see the most is that mug of yours. The artist's mug in the artist home. Its like a trophy to all your work in tiki.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-15 10:08 pm   Permalink

thanks Mooney for the bump. I have been carving 25 3ft big joes so not much new to show. I have also been dabbling in some metal stuff but it is more modern style than tiki so I have not posted pictures.
Teakey thanks for the post and compliments. The shelf worked out perfect and I was happy with the outcome. The mug is the sample mug Miles sent to me to show me the glaze and finished product. My two little girls dont like the mug because I told them it was my new son Joe and I pretended to give it more attention than them.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 9:57 pm   Permalink

I have not posted any pics for a while. So heres a few. I have been doing a little metal work. Some old pics and some new.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 10:51 pm   Permalink

Your works of art is always Top Notch...
Hopefully I can get my mitts on one of your carvings soon..

Cheers!

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 11:15 pm   Permalink

We go....

Keg Shopping

when you arrive!!!!

www.mrkegs.com

Rahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 03:47 am   Permalink

Wow Ken, I Love the one with the red hat,, SO Realistic, with Perfect colors.
Back to reality it's Always Great to see your mastery showing through in your tikis. Love the "Big Joe" Mug too, Might have to have me one of those!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 07:33 am   Permalink

I gave the marlin a new home and can say that Ken's photos really don't do his work justice! The finish is beautiful- silky smooth and very rich-looking. Also Ken gives a lot of thought to how the grain works with the piece, he develops the carving so that the grain adds texture in just the right places. Ken, I hope some day you can quit your day job and fill the world with your great artwork and sculpture

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 2:54 pm   Permalink

WoW nice work! so many of the pole fellas or
was that photoshop?

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 5:46 pm   Permalink

Better than Witco!!!!!
Great to have ya postin again! Good time to be here. Things are happenin' round here!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation