FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-24 12:53 pm   Permalink

Looks like I can make it after all see you there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-04-24 3:59 pm   Permalink

Certainly going to give it my best shot!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 12:35 pm   Permalink

Who is going???? I am there, with some friends....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-10 6:08 pm   Permalink

I'll be there this Sunday night (5/15). Hope to see some of you there!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-10 10:36 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrggghhh!! Wouldn't you know it?? The one weekend I'm out of town! Maybe next time, Brother Jab!! I met Martiki and wife at Tiki Ti last week, and they said I would enjoy meeting you! Carry the torch for the L.T. regulars, hiltiki!!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 06:45 am   Permalink

I will be there...

DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 3:32 pm   Permalink

After working the Oasis we stayed in Palm Springs and had a great night and day of vacation. Sunday night Kristine and I got toasted on a bottle of Judd's wine (thanks Weird Uncle Tiki!) and watched TV. On Monday, went to Sheild's Date Farm (thanks to Otto for the suggestion,) drank a Date Shake and hit a bunch of thrift stores all over the desert (and did I ever score a stack of great records to spin at the Lucky Tiki!)

So I'll be back this Sunday the 15th, hope to see the regulars and some new friends from Tiki Oasis!

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-11 15:32, DJLee wrote:
After working the Oasis we stayed in Palm Springs and had a great night and day of vacation. Sunday night Kristine and I got toasted on a bottle of Judd's wine (thanks Weird Uncle Tiki!) and watched TV. On Monday, went to Sheild's Date Farm (thanks to Otto for the suggestion,) drank a Date Shake and hit a bunch of thrift stores all over the desert (and did I ever score a stack of great records to spin at the Lucky Tiki!)

So I'll be back this Sunday the 15th, hope to see the regulars and some new friends from Tiki Oasis!

Verrrrrry tempting Brother Lee. But it would mean getting off the golf course in Las Vegas at 4:30 - spending the last hour or so with the 16 guys who will be there with me enjoying a few adult beverages - and hitting the road for a 10:30 - 11:00 P.M. Lucky Tiki arrival time. Not wise. I'll keep my Vegas room for the night and play it safe. Navigating to Pasadena from the L.T. on a "normal" Sunday is hard enough!!

DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-11 6:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Verrrrrry tempting Brother Lee. But it would mean getting off the golf course in Las Vegas at 4:30 - spending the last hour or so with the 16 guys who will be there with me enjoying a few adult beverages - and hitting the road for a 10:30 - 11:00 P.M. Lucky Tiki arrival time. Not wise. I'll keep my Vegas room for the night and play it safe. Navigating to Pasadena from the L.T. on a "normal" Sunday is hard enough!!

Pops, we wantcha safe, and DJLNOE will be at the LT for many, many Sundays so enjoy your game (and can you or a pally throw three bucks in a progressive slot for me?) Let's meet for dinner in Pasadena and maybe a drink at Bahooka!

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-20 11:29 pm   Permalink

So....who's going Sunday night?

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-21 08:00 am   Permalink

I've got to hit this up.......it's practically in my back yard..........and being in the 'burbs.....that's absolutely incredible!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-29 07:28 am   Permalink

O.K. - who's going tonight?????

Fr. Scott - unofficial publicist for the Lucky Tiki and DJLee

kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-29 08:36 am   Permalink

The Mrs. and I, plus Jonpaul (Tiki Magazine photographer)and his girlfriend Marie, and possibly some other folks that I can't speak for.
A rare Monday holiday provides a great excuse to finally enjoy DJLee's music and see the Lucky Tiki.
So who's up for it?
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-29 11:57 am   Permalink

im goin too, gonna grub sum bbq at hogley wogleys right down the street (its the best) first and then gonna head over there early see ya there....kirby

http://kirbysisland.com/
seekirbypaint@yahoo.com

[ This Message was edited by: kirby on 2005-05-29 11:59 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-30 01:56 am   Permalink

Back from the Lucky Tiki... hoooooooooo-boy Blasts-ville all the way!

Some of our Ilustrious Tiki Centralites. Including our founder.

Dj Lee sets the mood. Which in my case became quite blurry after my Mai Tais with secret ingredinents *Hic*....

See what I mean?!?

Kiiirby! Dude!!! Brah!!! You'll get the dry cleaning bill...

A drinks eye view.

A second Drinks eye view... is it getting dark in here?

Humu captures the evening.

Wahines!

The last thing I remember.... I think...

All in all, a great evening. Had a great time meeting more of the tc regulars and irregulars. Good conversations all around, fine drinks, great tunes, and some easy on the eyes wahines. What more could you want?

Dj Lee spun a great set, and endured my dj by proxy suggestions with tact and aplomb.

Good times... Good times...

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation