FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
DJ Lee's Exotica Night at The Lucky Tiki, every Sunday starting April 3
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-04 09:49 am   Permalink

I'm certainly planning to be there....Sundays at the L.T. are a perfect way to end the week!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-04 11:02 am   Permalink

im gonna try and stop by myself so see yal there.

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 09:20 am   Permalink

Ok I will see you guys, and Sabina there tonight yeah!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 11:42 am   Permalink

pack'n the car and get'n ready for the wonderful fun filled trip down the 5 one more time

bring some cash for the bartenders and some extry for one of my new t-shirts, i'll also have some mugs with me and a few of my new tiki edition.

last night was really great.... cold Pacific wind out side, warm tiki love inside, ending another fun trip up north.
see ya all in few freeway hours....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-06 09:03 am   Permalink

GREAT time last night!! Wonderful to see Sabina, OakTiki, HanfordandHumu (is that one word?), Crazy Al, DJLee, Kirby and so many others. Great group photo taken - hope it gets posted!

But did anybody see who hit me in the head with an aluminum baseball bat?? At least that's how it felt when I got up this morning. I have a feeling it may have been an "Octopus"!! With EIGHT baseball bats!! Owwwww!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bike Shack
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-06 3:48 pm   Permalink

What a great time, I really liked the music ,a big thanks to everyone .
Scott

[ This Message was edited by: Bike Shack on 2005-06-06 15:52 ]

View Profile of Bike Shack Send a personal message to Bike Shack  Email Bike Shack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 02:09 am   Permalink

Ping!

Pix from last night can be found over on this thread-
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=14770&forum=4&start=15&24

and over on my website- http://www.sevenpleasures.org, in the "L.A. area" Gallery, in the album "Lucky Tiki".

Again, a HUGE Mahalo to everyone who made last night happen- it was a VERY special night! The number of folks who traveled seriously to make this happen (you know who you are!) was just unbelievable!

And to the Lucky Tiki and our wonderful hosts for the evening- what can we say but WOW! Keep that Exotica playing and the drinks flowing! If only you were on our coast... .

[ This Message was edited by: Sabina on 2005-06-07 02:21 ]

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 10:33 am   Permalink

great to see sabina!!! always in a Tiki bar?

to think she even was there to see the very begings of the new 'Reef' in palmsprings...
those guys get around!!!

i hope i can make in out north for another Lee Sunday sooon!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 9:22 pm   Permalink

great times everyone as always !!! Thanx crazy al for the awsome tiki, "im luvin it" . Till next time halla...kirby

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 11:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-07 10:33, crazy al wrote:
great to see sabina!!! always in a Tiki bar?

to think she even was there to see the very begings of the new 'Reef' in palmsprings...
those guys get around!!!

Great to see you too! And yes, ALWAYS in a Tiki bar, or at least a Tiki event Be it Mondo Tiki, the Mai Kai over Hukilau, the dawn of the Reef (yup I was there BEFORE it was really up and running, watching AL paint!), Oasis, the Lucky Tiki, the list goes on and on! I'm beginning to think I'm not the only one who gets around!

Wherever there's Tiki, Crazy Al is not far behind- and that's a great thing! For that matter, I'm beginning to think Tiki bars and events feel just a little strange without you Tiki is somehow always just a little bit MORE Tiki for your presence.

Then again, carving to the tunes- what could possibly be more Tiki, and bring more Tikiness to ANY event?

Wonderful that you made it in for Sunday, all around, it was just a really great crowd!

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 5:44 pm   Permalink

It was a ragin' Sunday, thanks everyone! Al, I love the desktop Tiki. Will get your CDs out on Friday as Kristine and I are going to Disneyland with "Pops" tomorrow, day offa work! Sabina and Mike it was great meeting you. The photos are extremely cool! I'm going to email you off list to ask you if I can use 'em on MySpace.

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-12 3:50 pm   Permalink

I must confess! It was I and The Octopus with the baseball bat, in the Lucky Tiki!!!! (Kind of like Tiki 'Clue') After hearing your 'Bahooka 151' story, I shall never 'surprise' you again! So sorry for the headache.
How was Disneyland?
Hope to see you tonight!
-Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-12 3:57 pm   Permalink

Hope to see you all tonight out at The Lucky Tiki!!! I have a great new drink special I want to try out on you! . . . .
Don't be afraid! Come out for the great drinks, great music, and great company. What better way to finish up your weekend- or start out your week for that matter!
Mahalo!
-Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-12 4:37 pm   Permalink

Im there!! yup...kirby

PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-12 5:09 pm   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it for the world!! I took my post-church nap and everything!! I'm even bringing my very own "octopus repellent"!! Disneyland was grand! I'll tell ya more tonight! Oh....and I'm bringing presents for you and DJLee, too!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation