FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ General Tiki ╗ ╗ 1960s Tiki Erotica (WARNING: NUDITY)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 Next Page )
1960s Tiki Erotica (WARNING: NUDITY)
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 3:06 pm   Permalink

Gosh I love this thread.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ThreeTikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-12 8:06 pm   Permalink

I love this thread too. I think that this topic deserves it's own forum since it is such a major part of tiki culture.

View Profile of ThreeTikis Send a personal message to ThreeTikis  Email ThreeTikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 1:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-12 11:29, naugatiki wrote:

Not quite exotic but I see she has a Les Baxter Lp displayed behind her, wouldn't this be a great record compilation jacket?

Yes it would be. I'd like to encourage you and anyone who posts rare finds to include where it came from.

A woman with a record collection was a frequently occuring motif, probably as often as finding a tiki with a model - so it's not super common but not rare either in my opinion.

Well as long as I'm posting - a magazine I was working on years ago "Tin Titfer". A titfer is actually british slang for a hat (despite what appears to be the main focus of the magazine!)...and the target audience would have been tinfoil hat wearers that like green space women and avoiding communist conspiracies with heavily radiation sheilded tiki bars and bachelor pads.

Modified from an issue of Sir Knight

View Profile of martian-tiki Send a personal message to martian-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-18 10:48 am   Permalink

Lovely!

Who's that girl???

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-23 9:34 pm   Permalink

A 1962 visit to Hawaii featuring Atomic Submarines, Admirals in Hula skirts, A bunch of resturants and clubs, Martin Denny, Murder, and Strippers.
by William Rotsler in his fanzine KTEIC #117

http://www.williamrotsler.com/kteic117/

His wikipedia entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rotsler

Some of his nude model christmas cards (because this is a disappointing text only post)
http://efanzines.com/Rotsler-X/

If any of you read through the KTEIC I would like very much to hear any thoughts on it, and his tale of visiting Hawaii.

View Profile of martian-tiki Send a personal message to martian-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-02 12:07 pm   Permalink

from 1972 MID-SUMMER "MODERN MAN DELUXE YEARBOOK OF QUEENS"

spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 5:32 pm   Permalink

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 10:53 am   Permalink

Wow! That's a nice piece of Tapa cloth! I wonder, is that post in the foreground carved, or are beads dangling from it?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 12:03 pm   Permalink

Here's to all the Mammaries that are in our lives and that those that may only be in our memories.

the givers of life that we adore....... THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU!! (even though this piece is about motherhood.. i posted it, hoping it's not to creepy... but you might be married to [or not] a great set of hooters that helped bring some rug rats into the world)

if you have missed it... here a super cool event that will be at Oasis 10 all about the boobs
raising awareness for breast cancer....... a lighter light on a serious subject.....
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=35879&forum=18&start=0

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2010-05-09 12:05 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 2:39 pm   Permalink

I jus wanna take this moment to thank Grandfather Sky for creating woman. Thank you!

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kita St Cyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-10 05:02 am   Permalink

Obsessed with this guys work right now:

View Profile of Kita St Cyr Send a personal message to Kita St Cyr  Goto the website of Kita St Cyr     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-15 11:17 pm   Permalink

Sir Knight 1959 Annual
High resolution images here
http://www.martiantiki.com/sirknight1959/

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-18 11:52 pm   Permalink

Susy or Suzie Wong? The one from the book has a "uzie" the one in the picture an "usy"
I believe there's some word play/pun in the name, but I don't get it, please explain.

The World of Suzie Wong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to:navigation, search
Question book-new.svg
This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (January 2009)
The World of Suzie Wong
Suziewongbook1stedition.jpg
Author Richard Mason
Country United Kingdom
Language English
Genre(s) Novel
Publisher Collins
Publication date 1957
Media type Print (Hardback & Paperback)
Pages 383 pp
ISBN N/A
This article is about the novel. For the film adaptation, see The World of Suzie Wong (film).

The World of Suzie Wong is a 1957 novel written by Richard Mason, which has been adapted into a play, a hit film, and a ballet.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Plot introduction
* 2 Film, TV and theatrical adaptations
* 3 Sequels
* 4 Locations from the book
* 5 See also
* 6 External links

[edit] Plot introduction

The book is about a young Englishman, Robert Lomax, who has just decided to pursue a new career as an artist. He visits Hong Kong in search of inspiration for his paintings where he checks into the Nam Kok Hotel, not realizing, at first, that it is an unofficial brothel catering mainly to British and American sailors. However, the discovery of that fact only makes the hotel more charming in Lomax's opinion and a better source of subject matter for his paintings. He quickly befriends most of the hotel's bargirls but is most fascinated by the archetypal "hooker with a heart of gold", Suzie Wong, who had previously introduced herself to him as Wong Mee-ling, a rich virgin whose father had five houses and more cars than she could count, and initially pretended not to recognize him at the hotel. Lomax had originally decided that he would not sleep with any of the bargirls at the hotel because he would be living with them for a long time and did not want to put a strain on their relationships. However, it soon emerges that Suzie Wong is interested in him, not as a customer but as a serious boyfriend. Although Suzie Wong becomes the kept woman of two other men and Robert Lomax becomes attracted to a young female British nurse, Lomax and Wong are eventually reunited and the novel ends happily.

Translation needed.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 12:59 pm   Permalink

Exotic Adventures
Volume 1 Number 5 1959

Featuring Pictorial - Tahitian Love Dance
Bachelor Pad Fiction - Island of Exiled Women (or on the cover Island of Love Starved Women)

And surprisingly Miss Berlin 1959 was considered exotic back then - possibly of interest to any ethnic germans here.

High Resolution images
http://www.martiantiki.com/exoticadventures1959/

martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 12:29 pm   Permalink

SPRANGER-WAIKIKI HAWAII BOUND LP
ORIGINAL AUSTRALIAN IA LABEL PRESS: 1A10-174

from a current auction listing

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation