FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki New tiki mugs/vessels!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New tiki mugs/vessels!
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 9:04 pm   Permalink

This guy is selling them in his e-bay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-ART-ERY-Gallery_SHAKATIKI-vessels

He says they are ceramic, and you can "But it Now" for $19ea.

His feedback seems good.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-27 01:57 am   Permalink

I just did the buy it now for the mermaid and rainforest "mugs". The description does say not for liquid.

They should blend right into our mermaid/pirate room. I liked the other mugs but didn't want to bid against Atomicchick. Hope the seller list another set later.

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-02 06:02 am   Permalink

Got my mugs last night from the ART-ERY gallery (ebay). They were just like they look on the web site. They say all over not to be used for liquid, but with the toxic smell from the resin, I'm not tempted to put any rum into them.

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-11-30 3:48 pm   Permalink

the Hawaii General Store in Seattle has these mugs! about 20 bucks each, very cool.
New Mugs

whats really cool is that many of them, there's 4 faces... so every quarter turn, you get a different view!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-30 4:33 pm   Permalink

I just won one of these by answering a trivia question on that tiki tour of San Diego. I got the Volcano mug. It is pretty cool the way they designed it to have a different face on each of the four sides. I must say that not being able to use it as a drinking mug is a ittle weird as it is in fact a mug, but I guess it can hold swizzles or straws or something.

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 06:18 am   Permalink

Ahh The Col!
He and his wife are great folks, HAd the pleasure of Meeting both of them at the FOM & Drifters Hot Rod Hula Hop....
He is also a member of the FOM..
IF any one needs them (the tiki vessels) let one of us from the FOM know and we will let the Col know...
(a little info.. Ceramic designs are in the works)
thats all for now!
Von Yinzer

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 10:22 am   Permalink

I'd like to clarify that a little...

The Colonel designed them, he does not produce them. Harmony Ball is not his company. He is an artist (and a talented one at that) and a tiki-phile.

And yes, he will be designing some limited ceramic mugs you can drink out of, but details at this time are not available. They will not be produced via Harmony Ball though.

If anyone wants info on the Colonel's upcoming ceramic mugs, send me a PM and I'll put you on the list (he and I are working on a few projects right now).

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 7:08 pm   Permalink

I know I'm a little late on this one but if you live in San Diego you can pick up these mugs at Babette Schwartz in Hillcrest - 421 University Ave (http://babette.com/). They don't have all of them and they are around $20 - they also have a few other tikitinkets.

View Profile of kingtiki Send a personal message to kingtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation