FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » 1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 9:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-03 20:02, TikiPug wrote:
Hey Dr.Z-

Doyou have a list of the times that everyone is hosting? I want to figure out my time, but need to know what's open?

Thanx,
The Pugster

Some folks have posted their days/hours here already, but for the most part, I think you'll just have to keep an eye on room doors and windows for them.

I, for one, will be hosting my usual Thursday night soiree for all the early-arrivals, and will then be "Crawl-hosting" at random times throughout the weekend (Look for the "The Doctor is IN" sign on my door)

Trader Vic's Classic Mai Tai's, Beachbum"Z" Own, Chief Lapu Lapu's and maybe some other 'surprise' stuff. (All top shelf ingredients - no cheap store brands from the Good Doctor, doncha know...)

Okole Maluna!!

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-03 10:15 pm   Permalink

Since this is The 1st Annual Tiki Central Oasis Crawl, and our first trip to Tiki Oasis we thought why not start this 'New' Tradition the right way? We are looking forward to having lots of Fun in the Sun with everyone this weekend. Thanks Tiki Central for sharing the world of tiki with us ~WooHoo Wahine & SoccerTiki

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 10:24 pm   Permalink

Any hosts want to let their desires be known for libation donations? We (Tiki Sooze and I) are arriving on Thursday and would love to hook you up!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-03 10:30, mrs. pineapple wrote:

and actually thought Martiki was a bit snooty! HAHAHA.

See you all soon,
Xoxox
Mrs Pineapple

oi! No grog for you!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-03 12:05, Monkeyman wrote:
For those of you experienced TCers who know many in the group. Extend a hand to the folks on this list during the crawl to help them get acquainted with the regulars at Tiki Central.

Tiki Bare

Um...I hate to tell you this about Tiki Bare...let's just say he's *experienced*.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:05 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the badges, Shelly!

isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:15 pm   Permalink

Aloha TC. My husband and I met a few folks at the SF Crawl. Our first crawl and looking forward to the Oasis for the forth time. Excited to see some familar faces. Check out this game! http://www.wagenschenke.ch/ I can't seem to get past 28 meters. Cheers!

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:19 pm   Permalink

Sorry! I forgot It's in German. Follow these directions. Get the Drunk Home

Try this and see how far you can keep this drunk man up.
Hysterical....Good Luck! Haven't we all been there before.....

You just move you mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking
in a straight line. The object of the game is to keep him walking,
without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to
left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.
Apparently the record is 82 meters! And it's in German!

CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK BELOW TO PLAY - ITS ADDICTIVE

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

I BET YOU DON'T DO IT IN THE FIRST 15 TIMES YOU TRY IT THIS IS FUN.

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:24 pm   Permalink

Ok, Mike and I went over to Kinko's to print out the drink card and it is HUGE! It is like 4.5" x 6.75". I will probably have the biggest drink card there and everyone pointing at my chest and saying, "what's that?" So much for keeping the crawl a secret. If you guys tell me what size it is supposed to be, maybe I can have mine reduced....

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-03 23:24, Hanalei_Pirate wrote:
If you guys tell me what size it is supposed to be, maybe I can have mine reduced....

From what I could tell, it should be 2"x3".

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-05-03 11:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-03 23:15, isotiki wrote:
Check out this game! http://www.wagenschenke.ch/ I can't seem to get past 28 meters. Cheers!

You should have posted this as a new topic in the main discussion forum. But nevertheless, what a funny game! I managed 65 meters on my third try and finally beat it on my twenty third try reaching 73 meters. Now if he wouldn't keep swigging from that bottle, maybe I could get farther.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-04 12:05 am   Permalink

okay - SOMEBODY had to say this about the crawl...

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges."

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-04 12:14 am   Permalink

I am Caliente-bound in the morning (Wednesday) and will not be able to print out my badge as I handle all such technical shenanigans from my work computer. Whatever shall I do?

I am so HAPPY, I will be residing at my beloved Caliente within hours! the Oasis Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday simply isn't enough.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-05-04 01:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-04 00:05, Cherry Capri wrote:

I been thinking that all day.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-04 01:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-04 00:05, Cherry Capri wrote:

Oh yeah? Well, just try to get a drink in MY room with that attitude Miss Capri!

And don't even try threatening me with that nail polish, or I'll have even MORE drinks on your tab the next time I'm in Vegas...

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation