FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » 1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
1st Annual TikiCentral Oasis Crawl May 5,6,7 & 8 UPDATE: Drink Card pg. 10
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-01 8:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-01 19:02, Monkeyman wrote:
Has there been a finalized crawl badge yet? How will it be distributed?

We're going to wait another day or two to see if there are any 'last minute' folks that want to sign on as room hosts before posting the download link for the cards. (The cards have every room hosts name on it, y'see...) The link will either be on this thread or a thread of its own. When it's up, simply go to it, download and print out your card! I'd suggest using a heavy paper or card stock, just for durabilities sake.

Any more room hosts? Speak now or you'll be left off the card!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 07:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-01 17:57, CheekyGirl wrote:
Can you get a DUI for riding a bike tossed?

Ummmmmm. Yes. Please don't ask me how I know, but let's just way it had to do with a certain Belgian Beer Festival....and a certain barleywine I took a liking to. Technically, it's not a "D"UI. I forget the actual charge, but it wasn't cheap to defend.

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 07:40 am   Permalink

I'll be squeezin' limes & serving up my crawl juice in the infamous & scandalous room 135 on Saturday from 4-6 pm.... !!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-05-02 08:49 am   Permalink

All I have to say is "Woo Hoo!" Count me in as a crawler

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2005-05-02 08:58 am   Permalink

2 knees,2 hands.........I can crawl!!!!!! Please count me in!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 10:21 am   Permalink

We will be hosting Saturday, May 7th from 2-3:30 pm and serving the "Atomic Cocktail" (ca. 1951).

Bring your own bucket,

ROOM 220

"Classic Clothing for a Modern World"

www.atomiccocktail.net

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Cocktail on 2005-05-04 21:49 ]

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 12:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-02 10:21, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
We will be hosting Saturday, May 7th from 2-3:30 pm and serving the "Atomic Cocktail" (ca. 1951).

Bring your own bucket.

I'm afraid... what is the bucket for? the drink or the....?

I'll be crawling, but just as an onlooker/socializing/keeping mr. pineapple-bot on course!

I want the stamps on my badge!

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-02 12:44 pm   Permalink

Deery Luau and Mai Tai Murray would like to crawl about with y'all. We can't wait 'til Thursday!!

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 1:28 pm   Permalink

I will be a host as well.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-05-02 4:49 pm   Permalink

Geeeeezzzzzz,
Go away for a few days and find out all the party plannin' is goin' on behind your back--Just call me the CREEPY CRAWLIN' COUSIN!!!! And I'll most certainly volunteer to help out
the hosts/hostess for whatever assistance they may require. Let the games begin.....

~~Cousin Dave

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 6:05 pm   Permalink

Sounds like there are going to be some great drinks/samples. Count me in. Crawlers don't forget your tip money.

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo on 2005-05-02 18:06 ]

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 6:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-01 19:02, Monkeyman wrote:
Has there been a finalized crawl badge yet? How will it be distributed?

We'll just put up a new post saying "Pick up your badge AND free booze for lurkers and noobs in romm #xxx" and people will climb over their mothers to be there.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 6:44 pm   Permalink

There seems to be a lot of concern over 'unwanted' lurkers and newbes going for the free booze. Personally, I feel if you gotta card, bring it on...when the booze runs out, the booze runs out. Suggestion: You could mass email the card only to those that have posted here. I know it will be a lot of work, but probably it will pay off. Most TCers have their email attached to their profile. You could set a deadline for crawlers, say 12noon Wednesday...then get the emails out by Wednesday night for those going to Oasis on Thurs. Then you could have a list for the Crawlers / Hosts at Oasis. Just a suggestion...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 7:14 pm   Permalink

I agree Matt. If needed send me some of the names and I will help with the emailing efforts.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-02 8:08 pm   Permalink

Atomic Cocktail and I will be crawling when we're not hosting. (Although I think mine will be more of a leisurely stroll.)

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation