FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 'OnaTiki Bar & Grill 2nd annual mele July 1st, 2006 San Diego (pg 5)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
'OnaTiki Bar & Grill 2nd annual mele July 1st, 2006 San Diego (pg 5)
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-30 8:36 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 8:12 pm   Permalink

I will be driving down to SD on Friday to go to the SF Giants / SD Padres game, so now I have a great reason for telling the wife I'll be home on Sunday! Count me in. I'll bring a "bar-warming" bottle of rum, please let me know if there is anything else I should bring. Mahalo for opening up your home to us.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-31 8:57 pm   Permalink

Glad so many are able to make it. We have at least one guest bartender so far.

Hope more people can make it.

Mahalo

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-06 11:33 am   Permalink

Nicktiki and his Mrs.
are in.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-06 11:37 am   Permalink

I will bring the fixings for a few rounds of monkeypods. I guess you can count me in for an hour or so of bartending.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-06 7:17 pm   Permalink

Bump!!

We now have two confirmed guest bartenders and possibly a third. Anybody else want to take a spin?? If so, just let us know and we'll make sure we have all the fixin's.

The guest list is growing nicely but there is still lots of room for more.

If anybody needs help with accomodations or directions, just let us know.

See you soon!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-06 7:33 pm   Permalink

In and ready to participate in the hijinks. The illusive Satan's Sin will be there? Very good.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-08 08:53 am   Permalink

Mrs. Fury and I will be taking Amtrak's Coastliner down for this, but they won't allow cocktails (Hey it's just fruit juice!) We can't wait to see the bar/yard in a completed state since it looked great unfinished. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-10 12:15 pm   Permalink

BOOOOOOOOOO!HISSSSSSSSSSS!
Won't be able to make it this time around, but I'm planning to be in Diego toward the end of July. Can we start planning on a meeting spot for a get-together for either weekend of 7/22-7/23 or 7/29-7/30? Looking forward to seeing all who can make it then~~Cousin Dave

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-11 06:30 am   Permalink

Count me in!!!

I arranged to take a half day off work--so I'll be there!!!!!
From the pics, your place looks awesome-Can't wait to see it in person!

--Dolphin Tiki

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-13 09:29 am   Permalink

im working on it, but no can promise nuthin

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-13 09:50 am   Permalink

Yeah!!!
Floratina, Bongo, Dolphin Tiki AND Hula Hula. We're going to have soooo much fun!!

Cousin Dave, we'll just have to have another party when your here

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-13 5:15 pm   Permalink

I really want to see the place up close and personal. It's really amazing. I'm in awe.

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:34 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 7:57 pm   Permalink

My boss finally confirmed that we won't be working that weekend. Yeah!!!!!

Can't wait to see the house.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-16 6:12 pm   Permalink

Moki/Ona

Forgot to mention that the bar looks awesome!! Thanks so much for keeping me in mind for my upcoming visit. Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work up close and personal. Which weekend will work better for you guys--7/22-24 or 7/29-31? BTW, does anyone know if Dr. Z is planning on having his annual gig again on that last weekend of July?~~Cousin Dave

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation