FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sam's Seafood.... King Crab night this Monday!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Sam's Seafood.... King Crab night this Monday!
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-15 8:06 pm   Permalink

Just thought I'd make a post in the Crab night thread!!! We will be at Sam's this Monday March 20th for CRABS!!! We will be in the the bar around 7:30pm and hope any of you all can make it.
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-15 8:33 pm   Permalink

is it a bad maners to not get the Crab while there on Monday?
I can eat it, but am much more into their teryaki chicken.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-15 8:49 pm   Permalink

Sam Seafood I am... Green eggs and crab...

This Monday @ 7:00pm.
If you're tired of Green Easter eggs, Stop on by and have some crab!

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 11:09 am   Permalink

Cool, Crabnight.
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-16 11:28 am   Permalink

WooHooo!! Soccer Tiki and I will be there

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 12:31 pm   Permalink

mmmm.... crab.... I am there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 1:07 pm   Permalink

I love this lamp

Cochise Tiki

Usual suspects

These were done by an artist named cross

Turcs

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-05-04 9:32 pm   Permalink

any chance you guys are getting together for crab after Oasis? (May 8th?)

todd & i want to see the BH Trader Vics on Monday, will have drinks at the bar and oogle a bit..then we want to eat dinner somewhere (else) Crab sounds yummy...

find me at Oasis.. or leave a message here!

crustaceanly yours,
elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 1:45 pm   Permalink

Shoot Elicia,
I fly into John Wayne about 10:30PM on the 8th. How about Tues?
Mahalo,
Al

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-05 5:25 pm   Permalink

Gogbytes,what time are you thinking of going to TV. I am close by, kind of.... Maybe I can meet you two for TV drinking??? Let me know here what you are doing on Monday.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-07 8:19 pm   Permalink

We were thinking about going... if we recover sufficiently from the lovely Rickys we had at your room!!
Say it with a lilt, rolling the "R" off of your tongue...RRRRRRRRRRRongo RRRRRRRRRongo RRRRRRRRRRRRicky.
I think I was still buzzed when I awoke this morning in my Hanalei suite at around 9!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-05-08 10:43 am   Permalink

hi all! we're in sandiego..and headed to LA this afternoon. we plan to be at BH Trader Vics around 5 ~ drink a bit..then head to Sam's Seafood. i have no idea how long the drive will be.. (its programmed into my GPS..but god only knows what traffic will be like..)

Al-ii i am SO sorry we cant delay till tuesday.. we are committed to going to dinner with Todd's dad on tuesday...

two oh six, three two one, four oh nine six is our cellnumber..

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-08 4:31 pm   Permalink

I just talked to Todd, He and Elicia( dogbytes) are on their way to Traitor Vic's for 5 pm drinks, hang there short time, than down to Sams in Sunset Beach. Probably get there around 7 pm or so.

I'm going, my frined Kristena and her Daughter might show too.
who else is in?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-05-08 6:01 pm   Permalink

T-Bird & I will see ya there!

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-08 10:57 pm   Permalink

Darn it, since I didn't hear from you, I left the house this morning and went to the beach for the day. Hope to see you next time.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation