FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Great Tiki Treasure Hunt starts Thurs., 05/14 at noon pst
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The Great Tiki Treasure Hunt starts Thurs., 05/14 at noon pst
TIKIZILLA
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-04 5:25 pm   Permalink

What TIKIWAHINE said. And how does one subscribe to Tiki Magazine (is there a web site?).

View Profile of TIKIZILLA Send a personal message to TIKIZILLA      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-04 7:46 pm   Permalink

Yes, there is a website:

http://www.tikimag.net/

I subscribed, but I haven't gotten my copy yet...

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-04 11:17 pm   Permalink

Man Dr. Z... bad grammar. If it's there, it's a result of a horrific schedule (although I am aging and my brain atrophies daily)...I miss the hunt. 3 PEOPLE HAVE WON!!
LOVE,
Holden

http://www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2005-08-05 00:08 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-04 11:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-04 12:16, Tikiwahine wrote:
So, am I correct in assuming that you need to live in, or have access to a physical location somewhere south of the Canadian border? I'd just like to know so I don't waste my time on something I have no way of completing.

strke your alliances well as there are a limited # of Tiki treasures to go around. The hunt may very well find it's way to Canada as Tiki Farm digs it's Canadian Tiki collectors!

http://www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2005-08-05 00:00 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 1:04 pm   Permalink

If anybody has any questions, please email me at holden@tikifarm.com. As it is a treasure hunt, I cannot give out any clues and I've been asked a lot for clues and "how it all works". I can say this - it's a treasure hunt that is both virtual (online) and real world (geographic locales)... however, it is mostly virtual. If you're geographically challenged, try to strike an alliance with a tc'er if you feel that one of the clues points you to a geographic locale that isn't near where you live. All treasures are free and shipped free of any freight charges (except int'l. orders which are billed at the actual freight cost).
Holden

Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 7:54 pm   Permalink

I've got my plane ticket to SoCal in my pocket and my bags packed! just waiting for the mag to arrive...

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-07 08:24 am   Permalink

Has anyone else found the booty yet?????

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 08:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-07 08:24, WooHooWahine wrote:
Has anyone else found the booty yet?????

???

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-08 7:49 pm   Permalink

Anybody need a hint?????? Got PayPal??? LOL!!!
SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-08 9:08 pm   Permalink

It's official!!! Mysmartloan doesn't exist anymore!!! Has ANYONE found the clues to the Great Tiki Treasure Hunt besides WooHooWahine, TikiWine Bear and myself????? Come on people...If we can figure it out, then it can't be that difficult! I know some of you are making it harder than it is!!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-09 5:13 pm   Permalink

Come on TC'ers hasn't anyone found a Clue Yet??? I know there's still a lot of Booty out there to find. Where's Your Tiki Spirit? WooHooo!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2005-08-09 17:15 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-09 5:32 pm   Permalink

WHW how many people were at the event to pick up a magazine? It would be safe to assume they are the only folks who have an issue at this point. I live 2 1/2 hours from San Diego and haven't received mine yet. I'm not worried, I know it will get here. No rush. And I'm sure once they start arriving in peoples mailboxes there will be more of that Tiki Spirit your asking about.

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-08-09 17:40 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-10 3:57 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben-
Nice Illustration!!!! Have you read that book yet? Maybe there are clues in it???? LOL (I don't think so!)
Can I borrow that book sometime?
SoccerTiki

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 4:46 pm   Permalink

High on a hill top a lonely GLOAT herd. Laedelaeo o lae hee hoo.

Ive decided to start wearing facial hair, I call it a GLOATee.

any questions?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 11:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-10 15:57, SoccerTiki wrote:
Hey Ben-
Nice Illustration!!!! Have you read that book yet? Maybe there are clues in it???? LOL (I don't think so!)
Can I borrow that book sometime?
SoccerTiki

Sure!! No problem. The magical "Google Fairy" will send the book to you!!

Shore Break this weekend?? End of Beach Blvd. Many clues are avail at the end of Beach Blvd. Trust me. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Ye Ol' Tiki Burn Pit Havith Many Clues.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation