[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki Birthday party cake
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Birthday party cake
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 4:34 pm   Permalink

I can tell you right now, that mr. pineapple is happy I don't know how to post photos on TC. For his 40th birthday, I took a picture of him in a pineapple cut out (the kind you stick your head through, and the body is the cutout...) to Albertsons and they put it on a sheet cake! it was awesome. If anyone out there has a picture of it, I give you permission to post it!

I really like the cupcakes, and the donut eye moai...some of Ashley's cakes are pretty cool too!
"You're the mayor of shark city, people think you want the beaches open."

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-08 5:33 pm   Permalink

MMMmmm, tiki...

You guys are so creative! Taking the appreciation of Tiki to a whole-body experience - see the tiki, smell the tiki, touch the tiki, hear the tiki, EAT the tiki! I like it~

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 6:15 pm   Permalink

Now Those are SWEET Pieces. The only problem with them is they don't last.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation