FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 2:39 pm   Permalink

Just a few photos this year---I spent more time having fun and less time taking pictures.

Whale Rider and Sperm Whale

Ookoo Lady taking Breathylizer test

Oh my god, I must be legally dead!

Quote:

And to all who couldn't hear the spinning sounds of the amazing DJ Imps, Son of Mothra and his manservent hecubis, Brian...WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE!

Tikicutie

Let's see...that's 250 megabytes of Orgeat..no, no, that's 1/4 shot of IP address...no, no, wait, ok just some of this stuff...

The not-so-silent auction

The incredibly fabulous guest bartender Miss Humuhumu mixing up the Mai Tais

Anyone catch this performance at 2:00 a.m.? What a great voice. Some one please hire her.

Night Night!

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goatiki

Posted: 2005-07-31 2:54 pm   Permalink

Hello Doctor Z and fellow Tiki-ites
A blessed gift from WooHoo Wahini, the solver of all
Problems great and small. As I was submerging myself
Perfectly in the cleansing concoctions of Humu's famous
Yummy Mai Tai, Woohoo announced you shall be Goatiki.

Beautiful was the sound and simplicity.
In that moment Coco Mojo was no longer.
Reincarnated a new, I felt like the Phoenix rising from
The ashes. In the distance you could hear the
Hypnotic
Driving beat of the jungle sounds; evoking Mystic images of
Ancient and Hallowed gatherings of a bygone era. Day by day
Years will pass, however, these invocations will never fade.

Thanks to all for the great food, drink, chasers, (Spermy and Whalerider you may have saved our lives) and especially the conversation.

The silent auction was quite fun. Your old treasures that you parted with, shall now be ours.

It really was GREAT to meet so many of you!

I want to wish Dr.Z a Happy Birthday and express my gratitude for creating such a Tiki Friendly environment for us to chill.

It's a Tribe with a very cool Vibe.

Thanks for indulging the ramblings of a Mad Man.

Goatiki out.

[ This Message was edited by: Goatiki 2005-07-31 15:01 ]

View Profile of Goatiki Send a personal message to Goatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-31 3:30 pm   Permalink

WooHoo Goatiki!! You have officially been TIKIFIED!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 4:25 pm   Permalink

What a great time, thanx Dr.Z, you throw one hell of a shindig.....

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2005-07-31 17:18 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 5:15 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2005-07-31 17:17 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 8:21 pm   Permalink

We just got home!! What a great party!!

It was great to see everyone and meet some new friends.

Dr. Z was a great host and we can't wait to do it again. It's a shame we all live so far apart. We could do this on a regular basis, I'm sure Z wouldn't mind

Wish we had some pictures, but we didn't take any...

It's amazing how much shock you can get from a nine volt battery!! Whale Rider.... how many times DID you get shocked??

Hope the mess wasn't too bad this morning and thanks for the hangover cure. It worked exceptionally well.

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 9:43 pm   Permalink

Man oh Man-
I had a blast yesterday!! It was so cool to be hanging out with all of my favorite people!!! Laura and I are still trying to recover. Just like Humu I also woke up with a bunch new goodies from the auction and I smell like oranges (I think I made miehana's yesterday)?? Oh yeah I hate that shocker game. I wanna thank Dr. Z for throwing such a cool party! I also want to thank everybody there for being such a fun bunch to be around!!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mermadia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-31 11:00 pm   Permalink

Anybody know who won the blonde mermaid wall plaque? Did I?It was soooo cute!I bid on it but didn't stick around long enough to find out what transpired....
Somebody e-mail me @
redhautvintage@yahoo.com or PM me, por favor.
Last night was totally rad & all you guys are such fun to be around. Just want to say hi to Cyntiki & Greg. It was really fabulous meeting you two!
Can't wait to have my own back yard so I can host a mermaid party!!

View Profile of Mermadia Send a personal message to Mermadia  Email Mermadia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 01:20 am   Permalink

Is this a new Tiki sex device that I have not heard about yet? How come there's no thread on this!
ZZZZZ!!! Wish I lived closer to your place.
The pics look like I missed another good one.
Hopefuly next year. Happy B Day!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 08:07 am   Permalink

Argh....that blasted shocker game has plagued me with nightmares for the last 2 nights! I no longer have feeling in my right hand. A recall is in order.

Fun times were had by all at the Castaway. It was great fun seeing everyone. Many thanks go out to Dr. Z for being such a swell host and many happy B-day wishes go out to him as well.

I have only two words left to say about this momentous event:

Ministry Rocks

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 08:28 am   Permalink

Well Dr. Z, another great Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular! Utopiandreem & i had a great time. Thanks to all the great guest bartenders, the drinks were all very good.

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 09:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-01 08:07, SON OF MOTHRA wrote:
Argh....that blasted shocker game has plagued me with nightmares for the last 2 nights! I no longer have feeling in my right hand. A recall is in order.

Ah-HA!! That stupid shocker game!!! Is THAT why my head hurt so much on Sunday morning?? That must be it!! Thanks, Laney!! A great addition to the party! Zzzzaaaappp!!

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-01 10:10 am   Permalink

Dr. Z ~ WooHoo! Mahalo for being such a Tikki-rrific Host and Bartender. You definitely know how to Spread the Aloha Spirit to All. Soccer Tiki and I want to wish you a "Hau'oli La Hanau!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 10:16 am   Permalink

Doctor Z a great event and I so wished my wimpy friends could have lasted longer......maybe next year I will be able to last the duration.....it was great to see everyone and meet some new folks too.........till the next event hicup

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beatnikine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-01 11:29 am   Permalink

Looks like I missed an amazing party - !!!

View Profile of Beatnikine Send a personal message to Beatnikine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation