FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
eel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-01 12:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-31 23:00, Mermadia wrote:
Anybody know who won the blonde mermaid wall plaque? Did I?It was soooo cute!I bid on it but didn't stick around long enough to find out what transpired....

If you look at Krustiki's pics (the one of the not-so silent auction) you'll see me in the yellow dress with a disappointed look on my face because my friend Trent out bid me .50 at 18.50 to win her. He is in front of me in the picture. He would have ended up with it anyway as his Birthday is comming up....so Bah!

Yes, I am responsible for the shocker game. I know that Dr. Z hosts a lot of poker nights and other parties and it is a fun game to have around. This game has become my favorite host/hostess gift because people get so much booze already. You'd think I'd be better at it by now....ha

Thanks for a great party Z!!!! Eel/laney

View Profile of eel Send a personal message to eel      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 4:23 pm   Permalink

Did anyone put the shocker on their nipples???

I got soooooooo fried... In more ways than one.

It was nice to see all of my tiki friends again.
That breathalizer was cool... How do I get one.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 5:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

It was nice to see all of my tiki friends again.
That breathalizer was cool... How do I get one.

http://www.alcohol-breathalyzers.com/

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 6:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-31 04:18, floratina wrote:
Whatzit, 4:00 and change? Still going on.
Drummer Adrian and Matt from Tiki Magazine are pounding away on the congas and Dr. Z is mixing Beachbum Berry's Own at the request of some certain revelers. Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday Dr. Z. We need more cowbell.

\

Leaving at 2:15 proved to be far too early. What was I thinking?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Whale Rider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-01 7:59 pm   Permalink

Ok, so it's Monday evening and I'm dirnking a Mai Tai again. Damn these things are good......

View Profile of The Whale Rider Send a personal message to The Whale Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 8:52 pm   Permalink

Whale Rider, it is so funny you should say that. I just got back from Tony's On The Pier in Redondo Beach and I had a mai tai or two. they are pretty good.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

Ok quitters, it's monday night and the party is still going. Hey, Dr Z you're out of toilet paper.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 10:08 pm   Permalink

Hey, we just got back from the grocery store with ingredients to have steak, guacamole and Mai Tais tonight!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 11:47 pm   Permalink

DR.Z Rocks the Tiki Hoooouse!!!
It lived up to the Hype!

What ever comes up... i ain't driving home to the OC......
next time I'm getting shit faced and sleeping under a tiki.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 07:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-31 09:39, Hakalugi wrote:
I had a BLAST! My thanks to the good Doctor and all of the wonderful guest bartenders. I'm STILL reeling.

Here are my pictures from this great event:

Gah! Don't you hate it when you're drinking milk & see something funny and milk comes out your nose when you laugh? Well, I was eating Fried Rice when I saw this! Darn you Hakalugi! Darn you to Heck!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 12:56 pm   Permalink

Looks like a great party we missed here, though I'm sure it wasn't fun as the ISO 9000 audit...(or for Dale volunteering for doing an archeological dig and instead of the little brush and pith helmet she was imagining she was handed a giant pick-ax and bucets to break a rock-hard mud brick wall and carry the rubble to the cliff edge). Actually we did have fun with my friends and family, including my brother Gal and his wife Keren (nuKKe here on TC). Hoping to make it next year!
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 6:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-28 20:48, Humuhumu wrote:
It's on our calendar! I'd love to guest bartend. I am extraordinarily pleased to report that after much practice, I have received enthusiastic seals of approval from both Sven Kirsten & Jeff Berry on my Mai Tai.

While I did not have the opportunity to sample, thanks to you, TikiPug and TheJab (post SF-LA commute) for the special bartending.

TikiPug's mojito is one of the best, possibly second only to Tantra in Los Feliz.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 09:46 am   Permalink

Here are some more Pic's

Thnks Dr. Z for throwing such a fun party!!!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 12:16 pm   Permalink

Allright whose the one with the germs that blew into the breathalzyer! Poor Goatiki has a cold in his throat! Could it have been all that loud talkin and laugin? Fess up!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 1:01 pm   Permalink

How could any germs survive with all that disinfecting alcohol around?

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation