FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tikiwahine's Creations - Update Jan 22 - Mug shelf & rockin' out
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Tikiwahine's Creations - Update Jan 22 - Mug shelf & rockin' out
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 2:42 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

The big fake banana tree is from a local shop called '
Chintz & Company', I managed to get it re-potted, with sand as ballast, into a large dragon pot my grandma had for years. The bamboo container wasn't quite the right shape, nor was it heavy/stable enough. I also hung some lamps, I'll take some more photos tonight.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 6:36 pm   Permalink

That is looking GOOD, don't Stop now. We've done the same thing you are doing as far as the plants go. We got lots of palm, bamboo and banana plants. The more you get the better it gets.

Keep the pics coming. You're an inspiration for us. I might get started too.

Thanks

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-06 10:21 pm   Permalink

Way to go TikiWahine!
Whenyou can't move to the islands, let the islands move to you! Your enthusiasm and good cheer are always a pleasure to read! keeeeep posting pics as your living space evolves....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 04:27 am   Permalink

Looking good TW!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 2:22 pm   Permalink

It's been a while since I've posted here, but things are moving along nicely in the Huki Lounge. I have a total of 8 lamps hanging around, a record shelf and three new mug shelves as well as some more artwork hanging about.

Here's a few daylight lamp pictures, I'll post the night time versions tomorrow.

FINALLY got the puffer wired up.

I found the bottom part of this lamp (a lampshade) at good old Value Village, and the hat in China Town. I actually used it to weed my garden for 8 hours while DrunkenMunky Installed the wood floor.

This is a real used fish float, containing sand and water rings inside. I was happy to find it with a hole already drilled through the plug.

Stay Tuned For More Images!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 2:42 pm   Permalink

you GO wahine.... go go go..

nicely done

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 5:55 pm   Permalink

A Huki Lounge room update: we added a 3-tier mug shelf to the top of the desk, and you can see the LP shelf on the left. We added mug shelves to the other side of the room, and 3 more lamps today. I'll take photos soon.

Great Minds Drink Alike

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-23 08:17 am   Permalink

Rockin!
The place is really spiffing up!
Great work Shani!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 10:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ken! Filling in the gaps is so much fun.

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-13 3:46 pm   Permalink

I just entered my Koi design on Shirt.Woot.com, you should check out their website regardless of whether or not you're going to vote. I posted a thread over in Beyond with a picture of the design here:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=33929&forum=6&0

Great Minds Drink Alike

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation