FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Hewey's wood thread - Making a Paipo p20
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Hewey's wood thread - Making a Paipo p20
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 5:55 pm   Permalink

What is that strange "Pepsi Max" product? We don't have that here.
Buzzy

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 5:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-22 17:55, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
What is that strange "Pepsi Max" product? We don't have that here.
Buzzy

Its like a bastard mutant of diet Pepsi - its got no sugar, but like 3 times the artificial sugar in its place... weird stuff, my girl loves it. Cant stand it myself

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:05 pm   Permalink

You guys are having too much fun over there...
Now get to work, "Speedy"

Safety First: Where's the roll bar?

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:13 pm   Permalink

Which leads me to my next point folks.....don't smoke crack!

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zaya
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-22 6:31 pm   Permalink

You guys are hilarious!!! I think I'd probably be drinking Pepsi Max myself if I lived in Australia. It's not that us girls love the taste, it's that we're always trying watch our lovely figures! My choice here in the U.S. is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. Keep having so much fun, and keep us posted!

View Profile of Zaya Send a personal message to Zaya  Email Zaya Goto the website of Zaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-23 12:15 pm   Permalink

Ahh, its the simple things in life, eh?

Try telling the kids of today to make do with a bottle of Bundaburg & a cardboard box!

Only one question: Wheres the customisin'? Pinstripin?

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-23 5:34 pm   Permalink

The guys on the Aussie hot rod forums have christened it the "box rod", hopefully Ill be doing some shirts with the design... No tiki progress, hopefully get some done this weekend. Also need to get my pinstriping happening again too...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-30 2:27 pm   Permalink

Rumour has it Im workin on a tiki skull with full tatts at the moment... shhhhhh!

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-30 2:41 pm   Permalink

You guys need some frozen drinks to cool you down! Try to channel all that imagination into your next carving! I think Gman's gettin' jelous of your boxcar derby goin on there.
Nice new place!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-30 7:14 pm   Permalink

Man, I gotta get me a box. Good luck with the new crib, Hewey.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 3:21 pm   Permalink

Back to our regular program... TIKI!

Carved ouf of AAC, sealed with a white stone finish acrylic, then painted the black in acrylic, the tatts in red oxide acrylic. Still have to finish the tatts on the back yet... The whole process involved NO marking out at all. Just carved and painted and let the soul the concrete take me where it led... Uh... does concrete have a soul? Maybe it was just the rum...

[ This Message was edited by: hewey 2006-12-08 15:24 ]

Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 3:31 pm   Permalink

That is a damn interesting approach Hewey. Very cool!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 4:50 pm   Permalink

Hewey, definitely cool, and I'm with Raffer. You better watch driving like that, you're gonna get a ticket!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-08 4:58 pm   Permalink

that looks so kool hewey do it again

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-10 2:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks folks.

I might tatt the moei twins I carved a while ago... Maybe a Larry Watson style scallop job eh?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation