FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events OC Beach Burn - Duties & Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
OC Beach Burn - Duties & Roll Call
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 1:02 pm   Permalink

Awesome!

That's pretty funny, Ben. "Party, Arty!"

And thank you, Trustar, for offering your Tiki Tony. I remember seeing that guy in your back yard this summer. I am honored that you would offer him up to Pele in my name.

Mahalo, Bro!

Arty

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki 2005-07-24 13:05 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 4:17 pm   Permalink

"I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...

...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

Then all shit broke loose.

My apologies to Fire Marshal C'Al and Billy Jack

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 4:51 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-24 9:11 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!!! TWO THUMBS UP to everyone who helped to make the Beach Burn so much fun. Soccer Tiki and I can't wait until the next one.
P.S. You can put me in charge of the S'Mores

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-24 9:13 pm   Permalink

P.S.S. Tiki Tony survived his car ride home

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 9:50 pm   Permalink

It was a great time with some great people. Lots of fun. Thanks to everyone. Thanks to WOO HOO for the tiki pendant cups. Very Cool...and according to my kids, I think you are already in charge of the S'mores... they had a blast too.
Also its not really a party without at least a couple of members of the law enforcement community stopping by, right?
Get well Arty!!
Aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-25 12:13 pm   Permalink

Hey My Tiki Ohana,
I really enjoyed the beach burn! It was great seeing you all and my brother, Pete, and Haley had a full on authentic TC party experience as their first outing in So. Cal. Hoity Toities know how to do it up right!
Mahalo,
Shell

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-24 16:51, Krustiki wrote:

that is one hot tiki!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-24 16:17, Krustiki wrote:

"Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

Keep your ugly fuckin' goldbrickin' ass out of my beach community."

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:24 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-07-25 14:41, martiki wrote:
Quote:

"Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

Keep your ugly fuckin' goldbrickin' ass out of my beach community."

But he treats OBJECTS like WOMEN, man...

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 4:32 pm   Permalink

It should be noted that the beginning of the Burn featured Bamboo Ben's Suffering Bastard with Hakalugi's Lono topper. The flames did get pretty high at one point, certainly when compared to the tame neighboring firepits. I think that is what initially drew the law enforcement presence. That whole burning mass toppled over onto the sand and was quite fabulous and illegal. This was then chucked back into the pit, piece by piece by our dutiful members. The resulting fire resembled that which "normals" might enjoy at a weenie roast. I guess this became boring after a while and eventually the be-beetled Tiki Tony offering was introduced to the flames.

The cops came back, announced that we were going to be fined the $1500.00 (sounded like it was a done deal) and proclaimed that "this annual 'burning of the tiki' is not going to take place again!". Who knew that they have been watching us all this time? Last year's conflagration was waaay more offensive. And the year before that too, come to think of it.

Sabu suggested that we could get around this edict by building a big parrot to burn next time.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 9:28 pm   Permalink

Hey, It was hard to belive that the cops gave us so much crap for a few flames in a FIRE PIT. Shit, one fire pit away, early on in the day, they were cooking whole goats! With hair on em and guts inside! You don't think that smelled up the OC big time. I did'nt see any Johnny Law nosing around then. Maybe they have not reviewed the ordinances lately and roasting live animals in flames is still OK. But try to honor a friend with a few DEAD TIKIS and OH MY GODDDDDD!! Must be some craaaazy crap going on there.

Next time I say we take up the offer by one of the TC ohana and take a couch down to burn. Maybe that would make them feel a bit more at home.

AssHoles!

We had a great time IN SPITE OF THEM.

Trustar

[ This Message was edited by: trustar 2005-07-25 21:29 ]

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 10:13 pm   Permalink

WOW and Unreal. You guys really are crazywhacked. But that's why I love you more today than yesterday. I'll love you more today than yesstterday, but mot as much as tooomawrow. Come on, everybody sing along!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:30 am   Permalink

Who all went in the ocean that day? Anyone feeling ill??

Pm me if so.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-25 21:28, trustar wrote:

Next time I say we take up the offer by one of the TC ohana and take a couch down to burn. Maybe that would make them feel a bit more at home.

AssHoles!

We had a great time IN SPITE OF THEM.

Trustar

You got something there....we hold TWO fire rings, one about three rings away. And we burn a couple couches in it (us in disguise) and abandon it . Thay way, the couch fire will make our tiki fire seem TAME!!!! Hmm.....
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation