FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Minnie's Gathering 8/20
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Minnie's Gathering 8/20
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-15 10:12 pm   Permalink

looks like we are going to have a great group this weekend! cant wait to see everyone!

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIZILLA
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-16 5:10 pm   Permalink

Won't be able to make it this time. Hope to make the next one. Have fun.

View Profile of TIKIZILLA Send a personal message to TIKIZILLA      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-16 5:36 pm   Permalink

Did I hear someone say Cuban ceegars? Count me in!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 6:57 pm   Permalink

I say we start at the Dark Marq Room, then to Minnie's. Drink the good drinks first.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-17 4:42 pm   Permalink

when is Karaoke??

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-17 9:54 pm   Permalink

i made a reservation with peter for 2 tables on the patio at 6pm. i will be ready for folks to arrive here at 4pm. everyone is welcome to stop by here before minnie's for cocktails and snacks. we will head out between 5:30 and 5:45.

after dinner we will most likely head back to our place for cocktails and general tiki fulfillment.

smiley: fyi that lyons we went to with aquaorama was closed the last time i went by there and i don't think i could handle that other place we went. sorry but i think karaoke is out this time.

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 09:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-17 21:54, the drunken hat wrote:

smiley: fyi that lyons we went to with aquaorama was closed the last time i went by there and i don't think i could handle that other place we went. sorry but i think karaoke is out this time.

RAZZ!!! you just don't wanta go singing because you stink and I rule!! You know I love you, man!! See you Saturday!

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2005-08-19 10:05 ]

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-19 2:41 pm   Permalink

see you all tomorrow!

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 11:23 am   Permalink

Keep an eye out for low flyin' Chongolios

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 11:28 am   Permalink

Keep an eye out for low flyin' Chongolios

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 11:33 am   Permalink

Beware of high risen Ungas!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 12:14 pm   Permalink

damn i wanna go....

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 1:51 pm   Permalink

Get ready to serve a Mai Tai!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 7:49 pm   Permalink

thanks everyone for coming out! we had a good time and loved seeing everyone! i wish we could make the vic's meeting next week but unfortunately cleen goes back to work tomorrow.

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 07:14 am   Permalink

Yee hoo, I love Moodesto! That was too much fun! Thanks again to The Hat And Tikicleen, two gracious host that no how to throw a nice lil gathering of freaks. The Dark Marq is looking ever so bitchin' and it was cool to catch up with da gang and meet a couple new faces. I will try and get some pics up soon.

ZAZZ!

Chongolio

P.S. Anybody get that monkey's number I still have it's undies?

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation