FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Art Show at Lucky Tiki!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Art Show at Lucky Tiki!!!
TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-31 5:52 pm   Permalink

It was an awesome event! I loved meeting all the artists ( a couple I had met before) and talking shop and sharing art-biz tidbits an advice...Hey Kirby thanks for posting all of the links to our stuff in that previous post in this topic, very swell of you. I have got to get a website and catch up with you guys! And I have got to get some kind of gimmick like Kirby's cool necklace business cards...what a creative genius!

Suzy, Tim and Lee, you all did a great job hosting, mixing and spinning. When did all you other TCers show up? Must have been after I left....sorry about that I do turn into a coconut after it gets too late...if only all those Disney attractions need so many props so early in the dang morning. Boo! (I mean yay, what a cool job I have!)

I wish I had gotten a chance to hang out and talk more, but I am sure I will see you all again and again and again.

Thanks to those who bought my artwork, you make my world go around, and also provide funding for tiki drinks, which IS what makes the world go around, really, isn't it?

See you all soon with MORE ART ON THE WAY!

Tikicutie

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 6:58 pm   Permalink

Hey hey hey! I am looking forward to seeing some of ya at the Lucky Tiki next Sunday. I will have a few things hanging on the wall for their next show. So c'mon over get a drink, check out some art and meet a real live Chongolio.

See ya there!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-23 5:05 pm   Permalink

Well i just got word from AtomicKitty that there is notgoingto be an art show this Sunday so I won't be shaking any paws at the Lucky Tiki this weekend. Maybe next time!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation