FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events House of Tiki party with the Smokin' Menehunes!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
House of Tiki party with the Smokin' Menehunes!!
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-29 09:32 am   Permalink

Yes it's that time again folks. House of Tiki is proud to announce it's 4 year birthday party event. We are having a big SALE all (Laborday) weekend long and will have a party on Saturday 9/3 from 4 to 7pm. Come on down and get some ono grinds from Surf City Catering and listen to the smokin sounds of the (near famous) Smokin' Menehunes. Hope to see you there!!! Mahalos! Wes
PS I will try to upload the flyer soon!

OKOLE MALUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-29 10:27 am   Permalink

Will try to make this one fo sure!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 07:24 am   Permalink

Hope to see some TCers there! We will also be doing a raffle on a 6 FT HARDWOOD TIKI as a way to raise a few bucks for the relief effort down in the south. As everyone knows, Katrina kicked thier asses down there and they really need our help. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE RED CROSS. MAHALOS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT! Wes

OKOLE MALUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 11:41 am   Permalink

Hey Wes,

We'll try to stop by if nurse Tiki-T lets me out.

I might even be able to drive myself there if the good doctor gives me the green light on Thursday.

When I was at Hoag, I kept telling Tina, The House of Tiki is just right up the street.

We also kept driving by Bamboo Ben('s) on the way to my doc. I kept looking out the window to see if he was out there carving tikis. It was torture!

Man, I'm getting tiki hut fever in here!

Hopes to see yous Saturday.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 12:49 pm   Permalink

hope you make it out Arty! it'd be great to see ya!
i'll be there after 12:00 some time......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 12:13 am   Permalink

Arty,
It would be fantastic if you could make it by at any time! We would really like to see you out and about if you are able. Saturday afternoon is a good time to come by so you can see some of the TC Ohana and check out some good music, watch Crazy Al chisel some wood, eat some high cholestoral food,(Kidding!), and just chill out at the H.O.T.
A Hui Ho! Wes

shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 12:22 am   Permalink

PS. In case anyone is wondering if this event will cross into Dave and Rebeccas gig at the Purple Orchid (with Preston Smith) No worries!! I am forced to shut down by 8:00 by the city of Costa Mesa, so plenty of time to "double dip" Sounds like a fun time at the good ol' Orchid! C-ya there!

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 10:28 pm   Permalink

... sounds great...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 10:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-01 22:28, alohabros wrote:
... sounds great...

You cumming up Aloha Bro??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-02 2:30 pm   Permalink

i'll be at Wes' continuing the work on Tiki#100: Tiki for Stroke victims and reaserch.....
Wes has a tiki raffle for New Orleans Red Cross types.....

I'll be having a sale on my "un-customised" Philippine Tiki#13's as well!!!
info here:
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/carving_philip.html
so if you want to save some doe on shipping and tax come on out!!

I'll be whacking my nuts with the Smoking Menehunes as well... 3:00ish

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-02 5:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-01 22:40, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

... sounds great...

You cumming up Aloha Bro??

...you said cumming...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-02 9:47 pm   Permalink

...you said cumming...

-----------------

Are you?? coming up!! Would be really nice to meet you!!!

get your non spell check mind out of the gutter!

The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-02 11:13 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-09-02 23:33 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-03 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

... sounds great...

Alohabros-
The "Hola Hermanos" (Riptide & The Sperm Whale) are looking forward to seeing you at this cool event. Let's make sure the Smokin Menehunes know that we all want more cowbell!

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-03 9:21 pm   Permalink

the Boo Tribe wants to thank the House of Tiki aka Wes & Teresa & Wes Son ( jamming on geetar!!) Tribe! for a very cool shindig and feeding our hollow legged kids. It was awesome seeing Stentiki aka Arty and Tina aka T&A Tribe!, the Bax Doggy Dog Tribe!, the Lone Rangers C'Al and Ernie Keen Tribe!, The Biff, Mike and Roxanne Tribe!, the Hakalugi Tribe!, the S and M aka Bondage Hawaii aka Smokimg Minis Tribe!, the Spermy Ripitde Tribe!, the Purple Orchid Tribe!, the everyone else that my mind won't tell me tribe!....Food, Drink, Entertainment Tribe!. It was all way so cool. Super nice.

Mucho Mahalos for Da Kine!

the Boo Tribe!.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation